Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two great movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Two great movies Reply with quote

I just watched National Treasure the other day and I thought that it was a good movie. Diane Kruger is so pretty! Anyways on the DVD specials there are like little codes to decode and it takes you to extra things, and there is one thing that explains ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs and you get to decipher them, it's pretty cool, but way too easy! When the guy was talking about the heiroglyphs I was finishing his sentences and my boyfriend was like 'how the hell do you know this stuff?', it was funny.

The other film was Lemony Snickets Series of Unfortunate Events. I absolutely loved this one, I cried in the end Crying or Very sad Actually there aren't too many films I don't cry in.
Claire
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:37 pm    Post subject: National treasure Reply with quote

I enjoyed national treasure too, Diane Kruger is Helen in Troy have you seen that? Its quite good! Smile
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw Troy, it was awesome! Diane Kruger looked like an angel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: