Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I won't be around much
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, no, it's not gross. It's when you put your mouth on someone's tummy and 'blow', it makes a 'farting' sound (god I hate that word). Kids and babies love it! It tickles. You should get someone to do it to you, you'll giggle like a school girl.

Who says I don't already giggle like a schoolgirl? And thanks for the info...now I know what the raspberries thing means. Worry not. I don't allow any of our museum visitors into our Egyptian exhibit unless they do that to me first. I like how it tickles but I just didn't know it had a name. Very Happy

Quote:
I tend to remember birthdays well, I know the birthdays of people I don't even talk to anymore.

Wow, do I need you around! I can barely remember my own birthday till it's practically upon me, much less the birthdays of my parents and sister and friends. You have another rare talent.

Visit my blog!
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who says I don't already giggle like a schoolgirl?

I don't know, I've always pictured you as a snorter, you know? Laughing
Quote:
You have another rare talent.

That's not the only one, I can walk on my hands with my legs wrapped around my neck. Actually that's only half true. Razz Wouln't that be weird to see though?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know, I've always pictured you as a snorter, you know?

Well, usually I giggle like a schoolgirl., but when I have a head cold I tend to snort. All that sinus gunk getting in the way, you know.

Sinus gunk is the technical term. I'm too much of a gentleman to say snot...or boogers...or nose nuggets. Very Happy

Quote:
That's not the only one, I can walk on my hands with my legs wrapped around my neck. Actually that's only half true.

So, you're saying you can walk on your hands with only one leg wrapped around your neck? Well, with some time and practice you'll get the other one there, too.

Visit my blog!
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, you're saying you can walk on your hands with only one leg wrapped around your neck? Well, with some time and practice you'll get the other one there, too.

LOL Actually I can wrap both legs around my head, but I've never tried walking...I'll try it now, hang on.....

.......Ouch, ouch..okay I can't do it...oww!.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.......Ouch, ouch..okay I can't do it...oww!.

Double-check, Daniella...are you on a staircase right now? That may be a tad advanced at this stage. Very Happy

Visit my blog!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: