Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For you cat lovers...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...I found him, well he found me, he was waiting at the door when we got home.....how cute!

I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks for sharing it with us (I was worried too). Cats will be cats and they'll do things and go places we never know about, and they won't give a damn that we don't know. But they'll usually return because you're the one with the Cat Chow and the ready scratch behind the ears.

Quote:
LOL that's excactly what my aunts rottweiler does, she actually will lay and fall asleep on your lap! It's adorable! I love cuddling with big dogs.

Laughing This could be very inconvenient at parties, though. A big ol' cuddly dog takes up residence on your lap, you're compelled to sit there and pet it, slowly the circulation is cut off to the lower half of your body, and by the time you stand up you can't feel anything below your waist. You fall on your face and spill your beer...and that's just a sorry waste of a good beer.

Reminds me of a story that has nothing to do with dogs or wasted beer, but it's funny nonetheless. My friend was taking a nap once and fell asleep with his arm under his head. When he awoke he could feel nothing from the elbow down, and all he knew in that half-conscious state after waking is that some stranger's hand was right in his face. It freaked him out. He attacked the "stranger's" hand with his other hand until he realized he was assualting himself. Laughing

Visit my blog!
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But they'll usually return because you're the one with the Cat Chow and the ready scratch behind the ears.

Laughing True, true.
Quote:
When he awoke he could feel nothing from the elbow down, and all he knew in that half-conscious state after waking is that some stranger's hand was right in his face. It freaked him out. He attacked the "stranger's" hand with his other hand until he realized he was assualting himself.

LOL that would have been so funny to see! I often wake up with my finger so badly asleep that I think it's either not there or broken or something and it scares the crap out of me.
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I often wake up with my finger so badly asleep that I think it's either not there or broken or something and it scares the crap out of me.

Maybe we're all better off sleeping in those Egyptian beds that more or less force you to recline straight as a board.

On second thought, maybe not. If the headrest isn't made just right, your circulation might be cut off from the neck down. Terribly inconvenient. "I can't come in to work today because my body fell asleep." Laughing

Visit my blog!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: