Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dendura Information

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Homework Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kemnebi
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16
Location: Somewhere in the left arm of the galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Dendura Information Reply with quote

Hey, I am a student and i need help with a research project Shocked , I need as much info as possible on dendura, backround info, festivals, temples, etc. please if you read this and have information on dendura please reply as soon as possible, i need this info by the 12th ,
Thanks Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
anneke
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt


Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Posts: 9305

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google search is usually a good place to start.
I have always seen the name written as Dendera, so you will likely get better results using that spelling in your search:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dendera+temple

These should be reliable:
http://www.touregypt.net/dendera.htm
http://www.egyptsites.co.uk/upper/dendera.html
http://lexicorient.com/egypt/dendera.htm
_________________
Math and Art: http://mathematicsaroundus.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kemnebi
Citizen
Citizen


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16
Location: Somewhere in the left arm of the galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch... Oops my spelling mistake, i searched goolge and didnt find much, but it would help if i had the correct spelling.
_________________
10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it Smile
Everything is all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end.
I always give 100% at work:
13% Monday
22% Tuesday
26% Wednesday
35% Thursday
4% Friday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Homework Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group