Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tutankhamun Exhibit.....HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smenkare
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Tutankhamun Exhibit.....HELP Reply with quote

I registered for tickets to the Tutankhamun exhibit in Philidelphia months ago, and just today recieved an email saying my window of time to buy tickets expires today at 5:00 PM! Does this mean I can no longer use that code to buy tickets? What happens? I dont even know the date i would be able to go down there. Does anyone know what I should do?
kat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know- but apparently tickets are available. The following news story was just released today.

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061108/ENTERTAINMENT/61108021

King Tut tickets go on sale

The News Journal Posted Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at 11:46 am

Tickets for the Philadelphia showing of "Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs" at The Franklin Institute went on sale at 10 a.m. today. The exhibit, running Feb. 3-Sept. 30, will bring artifacts from King Tut's tomb to Philadelphia for the first time.

On display are 50 of Tutankhamun's burial objects, including the gold crown discovered encircling the head of his mummified body. More than 70 objects from tombs of other y royals and non-royals are exhibited.

Single tickets are $27.50 (Friday - Sunday: $32.50); senior, student, military (all with ID), $24 (Friday - Sunday: $30); children ages 4-11, $17.50.

Tickets are timed and dated, and admission is 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily. Call 1-877-TUT-TKTS or visit www.KingTut.org or www.fi.edu/tut.
Smenkare
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I hope I can get tickets!!
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you can, too, Smenkare. I know how much I've enjoyed having the exhibit at the Field Museum here in Chicago. We have it till January 1 and most of us will be ready to see it move on (it's been here since May), but we'll miss it.

Visit my blog!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: