Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yet another pyramid construction theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pyramids, Tombs, & Monuments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imanobody
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Yet another pyramid construction theory Reply with quote

Ok, I tend to work late into the night and there's this show that I like to listen to which has all these crackpot conspiracy theories and the like. I only listen to it for entertainment value and don't believe in any of the stuff (though, once in awhile, they do talk about something factual). Anyway, the guy was talking about how there's these researchers that are saying the upper part of the pyramid's where not cut - they are, in fact, concrete. They say that this theory has been around since the 70's, but I've never heard of it. Anyone else heard about this?

Of course, there is one GIANT hole in this theory - if the Egyptians had concrete, why didn't they use it on other buildings? Bets dragging stones around. I will admit that I always found it funny that they were pushing all these stones around when they had all the supplies for concrete right there in front of them. I doubt, if they had developed concrete (which that didn't), that they would ever go back to using giant stones, the Romes sure didn't.

But this is the same show that claimed that bigfoot was a probe sent by aliens to monitor us, so if that sounds believable to you, then this cement theory may be right up you're alley.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pyramids, Tombs, & Monuments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: