Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wishes for the New Year

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aset
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Wishes for the New Year Reply with quote

A Wish for the New Year: Very Happy

Montuhotep88 wrote:
Quote:
Too bad this board doesn't have an "edit" feature...

Gerard. wrote:
Quote:
Kevin please

Aset wrote (posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am)
Quote:
Kevin, please install the option to edit the own posts! Rolling Eyes
I suggest that editing is possible only a short time after posting, e.g. in the space of 30 or 60 minutes.
Thank You!

Khuy-n-inpw wrote:
Quote:
An excellent suggestion, Aset! (I know there has been much fruitless discussion of this issue, but I'd just like to register my occasional need to edit.)

Aset (posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:17 am)
Quote:

Sorry, it's OT now. Embarassed

Arrow FAQ
How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied. Rolling Eyes

Aset Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Forum Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: