Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

editing post
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandi
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

I second that.... Favorite forum.... Very educational, fun, and totally worthwhile. I am sad i didn't find it sooner.

I agree too in that i have to edit sometimes also and it IS like an essay... Not that my thoughts are of any value in this discussion.... But I also do sort of like it as it is i guess.... It seems more.... hmmm.... Kind of... 'alive', rather than like another dry boring text book written by someone writing with super serious accademicness.... Which has it's place too... It is just nice to find education without a pole wedged 'where the sun don't shine' so to speak.... More laid back and stuff...

Tanx Kevin.
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And even if I do overlook some silly spelling mistake, big deal, everybody here will still know what I mean...lol. Then I'll get teased and we'll have a chuckle, and it's all good.

I'll be looking for that silly mistake, then. Twisted Evil

My all-time favorite is still one made by imanobody. He was talking about the French scientists who had examined the hair of the mummy of Ramesses II, and he meant to write "tested" but accidentally wrote "tasted." It came out something like, "They tasted the hair of Ramesses." Laughing

I mean, seriously, how precious are moments such as these? We all need more laughter in this world. Razz

Visit my blog!
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin,

Perhaps it is a good advise to tell users who miss a spell check to use the Opera browser, It has a remarkable spell checker, and you can install as much dictionaries as you want, can only have one active at a time (English is my current one) it works in all kinds of forums an/or input fields)

HtH Wink

Richard, aka
[i][b][color=#0080FF]Toth[/color][/b][/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Forum Help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: