Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Queen-Seknofret
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ NefertariMut yeah i have to agree the worst part is getting up so early hahah yeah i actually missed it too.... Suprisingly one again sorry for late reply i barely have time to think anymore

@Thoth and how r u doing? Good i hope ^.^
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen-Seknofret wrote:
@ NefertariMut yeah i have to agree the worst part is getting up so early hahah yeah i actually missed it too.... Suprisingly one again sorry for late reply i barely have time to think anymore

@Thoth and how r u doing? Good i hope ^.^

I am doing much better, the bruise is slowly but surely healing, and even that pest of a cold is loosing ground, so... overall I think I can say that I am doing "fine" Smile

And how are you, Majesty? Too busy to visit us poor commoners once in a while ? Laughing

Toth / Richard
[i][b][color=#0080FF]Toth[/color][/b][/i]
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you NefertariMut and Queen-Seknofret, has been some wile. Hope all is well?

And Toth, if it is any consolation, my cold is still bugging me, and Iíve tried all the tricks from grandmothers kitchen.
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranoferhotep wrote:
Glad to hear from you NefertariMut and Queen-Seknofret, has been some wile. Hope all is well?

And Toth, if it is any consolation, my cold is still bugging me, and I’ve tried all the tricks from grandmothers kitchen.

Not really, Ranoferhotep; I am on menthol and eucalyptus now, and that keeps at least my nose open Laughing

Toth
Queen-Seknofret
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ thoth well im glad to hear ur okay ^.^ hows school? im learning a new language

@Ranoferhotep Yes it has been a while. Yes well at least i am well thank you for asking im currently learning a new language and how r u?
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen-Seknofret wrote:
@ thoth well im glad to hear ur okay ^.^ hows school? im learning a new language

@Ranoferhotep Yes it has been a while. Yes well at least i am well thank you for asking im currently learning a new language and how r u?

Thank you or asking, feeling better, nose is less stuffed, if only the coughing would stop whenever I lay down to go to sleep... but then, Rome wasn't built in just one day Laughing .

You are learning a new language? Which one, if I may ask?

Toth / Richard.
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Queen-Seknofret, I can go with Toth, this time, very much the same symptoms, besides that all is well.

Iím also curious which language you are learning, is it a modern or an ancient one. In any case I wish you the best of luck with it, not always easy to learn new languages, but it brings much benefits later.
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Thoth i know i always hate coughing when im sick cuz i cant laugh or i hack a lung out... and well i love to laugh

im trying to learn ancient egyptian and japanese

@ Ranoferhotep ooo i hate being sick
both modern and ancient. and thank you i need all the luck i can get
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen-Seknofret wrote:
@Thoth i know i always hate coughing when im sick cuz i cant laugh or i hack a lung out... and well i love to laugh

OK AE I am trying (with emphasis on trying) to learn too; On Japanese I have given up I think I will learn AE sooner than Japanese (OK, now we only have to wait for a Japanese who tells us that the language is so simple Very Happy)

I hate coughing especially when I am am busy on the computer with image processing! And of course when I try to get some hard needed sleep.

Toth
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen-Seknofret wrote:

Well I think no one likes to be sick, and a cold, there is not much you can do about it, just sickening out.

Japanese and Ancient Egyptian, whaw! You didnít pick the most easiest of all languages there are to be studied.
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Queen Seknofret...we definitely have alot in common. I took Japanese in high school and in college...I actually loved it but it's definitely a language that if you don't constantly use it....u lose it. I took it for 2 years in college then I switched majors so I never finished it
I'm also trying to learn hieroglyphs which I have to say is not an easy task...I picked up Japanese alot faster. Maybe it's because I'm older now?

@Toth...I hope you feel better soon. I don't know if you ever heard of this when you lived in NY, but did you ever use "Vicks Rub"? I think it's a cure-all and over here in NYC, us teachers use something called "Airborne". Actually we swear by it.

@Ranoferhotep...Hope you're feeling better as well. It has been a while. I've been wrapped with returning to work that I've neglected checking my favorite site. Hope all is well!!
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NefertariMut wrote:
@Queen Seknofret...we definitely have alot in common. I took Japanese in high school and in college...I actually loved it but it's definitely a language that if you don't constantly use it....u lose it. I took it for 2 years in college then I switched majors so I never finished it
I'm also trying to learn hieroglyphs which I have to say is not an easy task...I picked up Japanese alot faster. Maybe it's because I'm older now?

@Toth...I hope you feel better soon. I don't know if you ever heard of this when you lived in NY, but did you ever use "Vicks Rub"? I think it's a cure-all and over here in NYC, us teachers use something called "Airborne". Actually we swear by it.

@Ranoferhotep...Hope you're feeling better as well. It has been a while. I've been wrapped with returning to work that I've neglected checking my favorite site. Hope all is well!!

Hi NefertariMut,

Good to see you back again! I must have caught a flu virus, but it is on its way out again, every day I feel better. The Vicks you mentioned is known here, Airnorne is not known here AFAIK, is that also by Vicks, or is it something different?

Toth
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi NefertariMut, glad to see you back and hope all is well. My cold is practically gone, and hope it stays away. The Vicks Rub is also known here.

@ Toth, you have an early flu virus than, here I have no knowledge of the flu being around. I have had anti-flu injection, so normally I canít get that any more (I hope)
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranoferhotep wrote:
Hi NefertariMut, glad to see you back and hope all is well. My cold is practically gone, and hope it stays away. The Vicks Rub is also known here.

@ Toth, you have an early flu virus than, here I have no knowledge of the flu being around. I have had anti-flu injection, so normally I can’t get that any more (I hope)

Yup, Ranoferhotep; I may have had an early virus, but it was a real bugger (in fact it still is when sneezing Wink ) I let my body sole that kind of problems on its own, keeps the resistance up Laughing I don't trust those vaccinations

Richard, aka
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toth wrote:
Ranoferhotep wrote:

@ Toth, you have an early flu virus than, here I have no knowledge of the flu being around. I have had anti-flu injection, so normally I canít get that any more (I hope)

Yup, Ranoferhotep; I may have had an early virus, but it was a real bugger (in fact it still is when sneezing Wink ) I let my body sole that kind of problems on its own, keeps the resistance up Laughing I don't trust those vaccinations

Richard, aka

As you know Iíve chronicle bronchitis, which reduces my natural resistance, so a vaccination against the flu, is for me necessary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: