Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amarna Princesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terrell0082
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Amarna Princesses Reply with quote

Just recently I published my third book it's called Amarna Princesses. Its a descriptive narrative of all six princesses(Including the daughter of Kiya and Princess Beketaten) and even Tutankhamun. I also wrote my theories in the book on the circumstances around his death.

While you at it(If you are interested) please check out my fourth book "2016 Again?" its based on a theory that we're possibly living on an Alternative timeline and that we already met our end and we just don't remember it yet .

I put in the science-fiction section because of sort of made up a story to go along with the theory to have others think about the possibilities. Well anyways look me up and enjoy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: