Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Off topic but... Birthday Gift Ideas anyone..Please?..

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leiza
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Off topic but... Birthday Gift Ideas anyone..Please?.. Reply with quote

Hallo guys. I am such a last minute person but i need ideas on what to get my husband for his birthday. Well something not so obvious like in the previous 2 years of us being together. My husband is an interior designer. All suggestions are welcomed. I would appreciate it. Thank you!
evarelap
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a tricky question unless you know the person. If he is a designer -and if he likes to read- maybe you could get him a cofee table book of designs related to his line of work?

Some other ideas for popular products this holiday season in several countries, and easily found in amazon.com:

- A Nintendo Classic Edition (if he plays video games)
- The latest Zahi Hawass book "Scanning the Pharaohs" (if he is into Ancient Egypt as you are)
- A new electronic shaver from Phillips
- A pair of sunglasses with yellow shades (popular amongst beach goers, with yellow color trending for some reason)
- The new MacBook Pro that Apple just released. These are really good for designers
- A horse (if you are rich)

It all depends on his interests...
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

evarelap wrote:
... Some other ideas for popular products this holiday season in several countries, and easily found in amazon.com:

- The latest Zahi Hawass book "Scanning the Pharaohs" (if he is into Ancient Egypt as you are)
- A pair of sunglasses with yellow shades (popular amongst beach goers, with yellow color trending for some reason)
- The new MacBook Pro that Apple just released. These are really good for designers
- A horse (if you are rich) ...

Is this a copy of your own wish list for Santa or do you get provision from Amazon?

Best, Lutz.
evarelap
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
evarelap wrote:
... Some other ideas for popular products this holiday season in several countries, and easily found in amazon.com:

- A horse (if you are rich) ...

Is this a copy of your own wish list for Santa or do you get provision from Amazon?

Best, Lutz.

Laughing except I already bought Hawass' book when it came out
leiza
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately my husband is not an avid reader, otherwise the suggestions would have been well suited. Well, i ended up getting him this https://www.couponbox.com/coupons/lamps-plus[url] because he is into home decor, plus he gets to choose a wide range of home decor items Smile[/url]
leiza
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately my husband is not an avid reader, otherwise the suggestions would have been well suited. Well, i ended up getting him this https://www.couponbox.com/coupons/lamps-plus because he is into home decor, plus he gets to choose a wide range of home decor items[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: