Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings to all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Va Phenix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Greetings to all Reply with quote

For many years I have self studied different aspects of ancient history. Today, by fate or chance, because both can be weighed in equal measure, I have come across this site.
My name has a uniqueness that has led me to this point in my journey. My real/given name is Beth Page. One letter off from the Bethphage some may be familiar with in the Bible. My name led me on a journey of discovery. A discovery others may disagree with or be intrigued by the possibilities of it all.
I explored this site a bit before signing up, and would like to say thank you to those responsible for the site and it's upkeep, as well as thank you to all who enjoy ancient Egypt as much as I do.
As a demonstration to my love of Egypt, here is a link to a video I did awhile back, but is only the beginning of understanding in my philosophy. *Yes, I am above the age of 40 Cool *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=OYaw7wz3MMo&feature=endscreen
I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy viewing the various pages contained within this forum.
Peace out to all.
Va Phenix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Me Reply with quote

I'm having trouble posting my truth so I will try again ....
Well ... I was always interested in the not allowed to say. My mother is Christian and I did the whole Sunday school thing as a kid. The thought of magic by turning water into wine, or walking on water intrigued me. But there has never been a how 2 4 dummies book concerning such magic. I began to look into all sorts of this and that concerning magic, but never far enough in that I could damage myself or others. Then Dan Brown came along around the time I started researching my family's name and BAM!! All kinds of everything led me AE.
Va Phenix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: part two Reply with quote

My name is Elizabeth Page, Beth for short. And as I said in my intro, my name is one letter off from the *can't spell my name with an h or it will get blocked* in the Bible. All the logical indications by certain markers show my ancestral grandfather, Col. John Page, was a Master Mason and was one of the behind the scenes influential leaders in establishing America. He came here in 1650. He has a page on wikipedia. Researching both the origins of my family name and magic led me to a round about novice way of looking at Egypt.
Va Phenix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: part three Reply with quote

Part three ... these past posts were meant for the thread What got you interested in AE, but I kept getting blocked with my word usage. So I thought I'd try it again here.
Wow! Blocked again. Blocked again.
Ok ... now I'm just frustrated with this site. Nothing in the statement I'm trying to post should be illegal, and going to the group page is pointless, as there is no such page.
I'm out for the day.
Chitu
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: part three Reply with quote

Va Phenix wrote:
Part three ... these past posts were meant for the thread What got you interested in AE, but I kept getting blocked with my word usage. So I thought I'd try it again here.
Wow! Blocked again. Blocked again.
Ok ... now I'm just frustrated with this site. Nothing in the statement I'm trying to post should be illegal, and going to the group page is pointless, as there is no such page.
I'm out for the day.

Hi Beth, are you implying that anything of an occult/esoteric connotation is blocked by this site?
Va Phenix
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chitu ~ I'm not sure all I was trying to say. Smile I tried rewording some of it and still couldn't say it all properly.

There could of been some mentioning of occult/esoteric connotation, but that kind of comes with my name. Laughing Beth Page which is one letter off from that major well known road in that 2,000 year old book. (I'm trying to not post out of line again. Smile )

I get a little over excited when I'm REALLY happy, and I was REALLY happy that I found this site.

It's all good now. I've calmed down a bit and am trying to stay with in board rules. Smile

Cheers!
Sobek101
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi welcome to Egyptian Dreams!
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Especially in the Amarna "Tar Pits".

Btw, what is the " Newberry Ring"? I googled it, but I got a lot of nonsense listings? Idea Very Happy
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alona123 wrote:
... Btw, what is the " Newberry Ring"? I googled it, but I got a lot of nonsense listings? Idea Very Happy

Google ... Tze Tze Tze ... Laughing

Use the "Search" function in Egyptian Dreams, and they shall helped : Egyptian Dreams Forum Index ---> Miscellaneous ---> King Tut's death, Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Greetings, Lutz.
dzama923
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alona, you seem to be looking for the same thing, paul is... his post is above ours, he is saying hello.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: