Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange people....roaming around depopulated fora...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Medjay Archer
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Strange people....roaming around depopulated fora... Reply with quote

Hi,
it might be an empty discussion, but why are there so many cray-cray people in depopulated forums. I've read a bunch of threads and some users seem quite destabilized...

What do they expect? Some are to such level of ridicule I wonder the motives behind posting a thread. Trolling? No everybody. Bot? Too much human and coherent responses.

Are they looking to set up their "sects" by trapping "weak minds"?

Or simply, nothing more easier than to say: attention seeking. Exclamation

Rolling Eyes

It saddens me some people can't occupy their time intelligently. Anyways, who am I to judge?
Kmt is not a racial term nor a reference to the black silt deposited on the Nile valley, but an expression of "standing on place wherein food is plenty, allowing to stop moving like the neighbouring nomads". -Asar Imhotep
dzama923
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like most the forum here is intelligible, people are posting useful information. I've learned a lot here. There are not a lot of things I've found too eccentric, or out of line. I like it here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: