Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terrell0082
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones Reply with quote

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B6VY7B8

The Annunaki are said to be the ancient Sumerian and Mesopotamian Gods. Their name means, "They that Came from the Heavens." but what if I told you that these so-called Gods actually did come from the Stars, from OuterSpace?

The Author claims that his knowledge of the Annunaki was knowledge given to him at birth. He believes that the mysterious Annunaki are well rooted in Mankind's Past, Present, and even our Future.
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The Annunaki: The Fallen Ones Reply with quote

Terrell0082 wrote:
The Annunaki are said to be the ancient Sumerian and Mesopotamian Gods. ... but what if I told you that these so-called Gods actually did come from the Stars, from OuterSpace?

Then I would tell you, you are in the wrong forum... In several ways, by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: