Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

controversial Considerations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:29 pm    Post subject: Eye of a Needle Reply with quote

59. Eye Of A Needle In The Tomb of Tutankhamun (KV62)

I do not know if there is a similar observation or a published reference that observes an ancient Egyptian reference that directly expresses the biblical aphorism about the 'eye of a needle' through which tents and other could pass.

I have found no such published reference and note it here because the tomb of0Tutankhamun contained (or contains) an explicit reference that expresses the aphorism with no uncertainty.

The reference in ancient Egypt has extensive implications as it indicates a shared root or borrowed aphorism that involves the biblical references with ancient Egypt.

It also has relevance in the tomb that requires more extensive exposition.

So, I note only the basic observation in the following PDF.

Eye of a Needle in the Tomb of Tutankhamun (PDF)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

60. Neith As "X" and Arrow In The North Wall Mural

I introduced and explained sometime ago in this forum that the red 'X' on the mummy in the mural on north wall in the burial chamber of Tutankhamun represents the goddess Neith.

I also had explained that an obscure arrow (that extends from the red 'X') is composed in the mural.

The following PDF contains my explanation about the red 'X', the nature of its relation to Neith, how and what references give guidance about the constructed reference, and shows a finally rendered image of the arrow.

Also, involvement of the Book of the Dead, chapter 17 and of the ankh-shaped mirror case of Tutankhamun are noted.

Neith Arrow In KV62 (pdf)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction For The Preceding Post

60. Neith As "X" and Arrow In The North Wall Mural

The following link should be correct to the PDF.

Neith Arrow In KV62 (pdf)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted in (Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous -> Crossed Sticks)that mold on the north wall of the burial chamber in the tomb of Tutankhamun is a constructed reference that informs about the presence of the deities Shu (air), Tefnut (moisture), and Nut (water).
Together, they produce mold.
[url=http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=83044&highlight=mold+tefnut#83044][/url]

I Posted in (Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pyramids, Tombs, & Monuments -> KV62 West Wall Niche Question ) on (Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:13 pm) that I had observed the image of a man who wears a snake on his head (on the ceiling in the Treasury).
The image had perplexed me because I did not know more about the god Geb.
http://forum.egyptiandreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=82750&highlight=snake+head+geb#82750

Geb and Nut are the son and daughter of Shu and Tefnut.

Fungal mold on the north wall (mural) indicates the presence of Shu, Tefnut and Nut (father, wife, daughter).

Geb (the son) is missing from that collective reference.

I posted (here in this thread) in the preceding post "60. Neith As "X" and Arrow In The North Wall Mural" about the obscure arrow that is in the north wall's mural and also show the arrow.

That arrow points diagonally upward towards the ceiling in the Treasury where I observed the image of Geb (a man who wears upon his head like a hat the head of a snake).

The arrow points toward towards where the final figure (Geb) can be found to complete the family reference of (Shu, Tefnut, Nut and Geb) for the constructed reference.

Geb (earth, ground?) is in the ceiling position because the tomb is in the underworld.

Nut (in the north wall mural) is lower (nearer to ground) because the sky in the underworld is lower than Geb who is above.

The constructed reference of the arrow in the north wall mural points to Geb to reveal this information and it also informs to look to the ceiling in the Treasury where very complex images are composed.

As I also noted (elsewhere in this forum), there is a nearly photographic-quality image of Tutankhamun the person with three or four other individuals who appear to be military guard of some sort.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the preceding post, I noted that the god Geb (earth, ground) is (to be) recognized in relative position to the goddess Nut (sky?) in the north wall mural in the burial chamber of Tutankhamun.

Geb on ceiling in the Treasury in this relationship is positioned above Nut who is nearer to floor in the burial chamber.

This reverses their positions that are know in the normal world where sky (Nut) is above ground/earth (Geb).

Above - Sky (Nut) - in Normal World
Below - earth (Geb) - in Normal World

Above - earth (Geb) - in underworld
Below - Sky (Nut) - in underworld

This relationship that is exposed in the burial chamber (underworld) provides a context for certain texts to be meaningful.

From the Book of the Dead (Chapter 17) for example:

- "It is the crushing of the two lands by Shu in Henennsut".

- "The Osiris N flies as a falcon, and cackles, He can never perish".

- "The Osiris N is well over the earth in the presence of Ra, with a good mooring in the presence of Osiris".

These three quoted sections from the Book of the Dead (chptr. 17) obviously indicate that the Osiris N (deceased, mummy in the sarcophagus) is in an aerial position as if aloft in the sky.

The sky (Nut) in the underworld (tomb) is near or towards the real ground (floor) of the tomb.

"The Osiris N flies as a falcon" because it is in position of the sky (in the underworld).

"The Osiris N is well over the earth" because earth (Geb) is in the ceiling position above the mummy while more sky is under the mummy in the sarcophagus.

The Osiris N has "a good mooring in the presence of Osiris" because the sarcophagus is anchored on floor of the tomb. Also, in the case of KV62, the mummy was effectively glued into the gold coffin.

Texts such as (BOD 17 - https://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/digitalegypt/literature/religious/bd17.html) appear to by mysteriously cryptic when they are out of context such as when constructed references are not recognized.

In fact, they are reasonably and rationally normal when the correct context is recognized.

Many of the texts are misunderstood in absence of certain constructed references to which they were meant to apply.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A correction to the preceding post:

Where I noted (for [url= https://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums-static/digitalegypt/literature/religious/bd17.html]BOD, chapter 17[/url]) that
"The Osiris N flies as a falcon, and cackles, He can never perish",
should be corrected to read as
"The Osiris N flies as a falcon, and cackles as a goose, He can never perish, like Nehebkau".

Next

Now, what is meant by "It is the crushing of the two lands by Shu in Henennsut"?

This line of the text seems to make no sense if "two lands" is recognized to signify Upper and Lower Egypt being crushed by Shu in Hennensut.

But, if the supposed "two lands" are the Geb in the normal world and Geb in the underworld, then those two lands would conceptually lie between two skies or heavens (of Shu -- air).

Example:

Above - Air (Shu) and Sky (Nut) - in Normal World
Below - earth (Geb) - in Normal World

Above - earth (Geb) - in underworld
Below - Air (Shu) and Sky (Nut) - in underworld

This can be recognized as a representation of the global earth (planet).

Anywhere that a person might be on the planet, the sky (air, Shu) is above them and opposite side of the world (which can be regarded as the 'underworld') is below them where the other land and sky are beneath their feet.

The text, "It is the crushing of the two lands by Shu in Henennsut", is ambiguously significant and in fact holds a key reference about the tomb of Tutankhamun that is to be recognized by references about and from Hennensut (the place).
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

61. Introduction to Reading The GPK Relieving Chambers

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16TpatvsNgZ8IpCBSCDFlVZ11bbjqOoJJk63gAbL_b28/edit?usp=sharing
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maat wrote:
61. Introduction to Reading The GPK Relieving Chambers

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16TpatvsNgZ8IpCBSCDFlVZ11bbjqOoJJk63gAbL_b28/edit?usp=sharing

I recovered some of my old files and threw together the linked presentation file to post here.

It is a only a few slides from my raw notes on the relieving chambers in the pyramid of Khufu. The fuller set is well over a hundred slides.

I posted this subset of notes because it easily introduces how to begin to read the relieving chamber (stack).

Because it is not prepared for publication, some necessary explanations are missing.

One such explanation is that and how the royal flails of Tutankhamun inform about the sequence to effectively read the stack.

Reading in my file also begins with the floor of the king's chamber.

Such things need explanation.

Since this was sporadically thrown together, I might later stop the current link and replace the presentation with a pdf.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted earlier in this thread on Feb. 20, 2021 that "the gods are numbers."

maat wrote:

... The myth of Atum Ra as the self-generated genitor has a perfect basis in reality (the real world) that is found conceptually in mathematics.

I had omitted for a later time an explanation of the specific relationship of the gods of the Ennead to the Ennead Reference or Ennead Signature.

I found in the time since February that the Ogdoad is also a representation of the Ennead.

The two are different expressions of the same fundamental mathematical reference. (Although, the Ogdoad involves additional elements.)

I created the following PDF to explain and show the basis of the ancient Egyptian Ennead and Ogdoad (effectively the origin and nature of the ancient Egyptian gods).

The explanation does not extend beyond the basic explanation that I will likely address at a later date.

Origin Of The Egyptian Gods (pdf)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maat wrote:
Below is the set of the first 17 multhples of 17. Each number is shown with its decimal form equal to its binary notation.
A space is insert in the binary notation Only to demonstrate left and right halves (parts) of each binary number.
The notation in fact has no space and the space must be removed.
The numbers are produced by the function [integers {1 to 17} x 17].

017 = 00001 0001
034 = 00010 0010
Read the binary numbers from right to left and observe that a parallel equal symmetry occurs in each left and riht part (half?).
This post is continued below...

I posted in this thread on 19 July 2020 my explanation in textual format for the information in the following linked pdf.

Information in the pdf is from my 2017 findings and personal study notes (not published).

Such information is contained in the royal crook of Tutankhamun.

The pdf easily shows and demonstrates the caliber of ancient Egyptian information that awaits to be found.

The pdf is not comprehensive. There is certainly more.

Original Ancient Egyptian Diagram of Internal Pyramid Structure (PDF)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

62. Aten-related Names An Ennead Reference

Akhenaten was not a heretical monotheist who sought to displace the ancient Egyptian pantheon with The Aten.

A constructed reference that involves the Aten-related names in his royal family indicates that his efforts were to preserve and extend references for the pantheon long beyond his time.

Why did four daughters have names that included 'aten' in them while names of his last two daughters included Ra (Re), then a son with 'aten' in his name?

The names are elements in an informative reference that I briefly explain in the following pdf.

Aten-Related Names In An Ennead Reference (PDF)
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maat wrote:
62. Aten-related Names An Ennead Reference

This is a correction.

I made a gross error in the 'Aten-Related Names An Ennead Reference (PDF)' that I posted yesterday.

I noted The Aten and Shu as the first two male deities that begin the Ennead where I had intended to note Nun and Ra.

I also mangled that explanatory paragraph such that it tends like babble (although. the table of names could make my intent clear).

So, I have linked the edited PDF (below) that has the error marked and includes corrected text.

Aten-Related Names In An Ennead Reference (PDF)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: