Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Egyptian Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He looks so likable but the eyes are Twisted Evil . You know, a devil really did come from Georgia.

The eyes always give 'em away. Stalin was a psycopathic, egomaniacal nutbag who was responsible for more deaths than the Germans and Japanese combined...and most of them were his own people. Mad

Visit my blog!
anneke
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy This is causing flashbacks to my high school days. As my history teacher put it: "Uncle Joe was a bit crazy, and a bit paranoid....."

Lovely time period btw Laughing Lenin dies of syphilis, Trotsky gets an axe in his head and Staling just goes bonkers....
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lovely time period btw Laughing Lenin dies of syphilis, Trotsky gets an axe in his head and Staling just goes bonkers....

I'm certain Stalin was just overcompensating. He was probably just a big sweet guy. In fact, I'll bet he slept in footsy pajamas with a teddy bear...and when he woke up the little bear's head had been twisted off. Surprised

Visit my blog!
Brunhilde
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I can't wait to till I start having dreams about Che Guavera! At least he's better to look at.

Now it's just getting kind of weird...last night I was on a train. I was lost and found the wrong department. It was a library. I look, and one of the books is [i]Anna Karenina[/i] by Tolstoy.
A voice comes behind me and says. "May I help you,comrade..."
Then I woke up.
Smartie
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just browsing..

I've had nightmares before like everyone but, not many. I usually always have dreams about people I know, and a majority of the times the dreams come true? I guess since the dreams are so close to home there more likely to happen.
As far as reincarnation goes, I'm not sure about it. Though I do believe a majority of it has to do with DNA and the memory of your ancestors. Though if that is the case why have I not dreamed of a plantation? or Arkansas? where my family is from.. Confused The closest dream I've ever had near Ancient Egypt is in Ancient Israel, I was a woman in a purple robe, a man came and helped me get up from my stoop though, I could not remember his face, I may not have even seen it in a dream.
Though I've learned if a dream is too scary I can get myself out of it.(thank god)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Though if that is the case why have I not dreamed of a plantation? or Arkansas? where my family is from

Wow, Arkansas. Do you still have family down there? That's where my parents retired (Hot Springs Village) and where I went to get my degree in graphic design. It's a beautiful state and the town of Hot Springs is gorgeous...so much scenery and history. Very Happy

Visit my blog!
ImageOfAten
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to bring up such an old topic but I had a dream last night about walking around Amarna in its present day state. It was very odd. I was the only living creature around and I was in complete silence. The only thing I heard was my own breathing and my heartbeat echoing in my ears. It bothered me for some reason so I actually started to have a two- way conversation with myself! I had a really weird feeling that I cannot even begin to describe (I was not afraid or anything). I was walking in one direction, going toward a certain spot (for what reason I do not know). The closer I came to it the faster I started moving until I was running at full-speed. Right before I approached it I woke up in a cold sweat with the same weird feeling I had in the dream. I wish I did not wake up when I did because now I keep trying to figure out what was going on. LOL now I am going to keep thinking about it all day! It is this kind of thing that sometimes makes me think I may be losing my mind. I guess dreams are just crazy and confusing like that. Confused
queencleopatra
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stalin was a psycopathic, egomaniacal nutbag who was responsible for more deaths than the Germans and Japanese combined...and most of them were his own people.

I'm sorry to invade your conversation here, but I just could not resist telling you guys this. It has nothing to do with egypt or dreams, but oh well.

My friend and I were in Florida about 3 or 4 years ago, and we were at dairy queen. Some how we started to talk about Hitler, and then my friend blurted out "Isn't he chinese?". I said to her that he was german. Then somehow we came up with this story that Hitler secretly had a son with a chinese woman and now that son was 'emperor kong'. My friend had a boyfriend that always hanged out with us and we said that he was kong's manservant, who was really a micheal jackson lookalike. We made up characters for all of our friends too and yeah, it was very funny. It also made good coversation for the whole trip.

Anyways, continue.

Cleopatra's Note
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImageOfAten wrote:
Quote:
Right before I approached it I woke up in a cold sweat with the same weird feeling I had in the dream. I wish I did not wake up when I did because now I keep trying to figure out what was going on.

I know just what you mean. I wish it were possible just to fall asleep and keep on dreaming where I left off, but I can't make it work that way for myself.

Now, what would've been really weird is if after you woke up, you found yourself clutching a pottery shard with an Aten inscription on it.

queencleopatra wrote:
Quote:
We made up characters for all of our friends too and yeah, it was very funny. It also made good coversation for the whole trip.

Funny, yes indeed. But mistaking Hitler for a Chinese person? What are our schools teaching these days (or do students go to school now to take naps)? Laughing

Visit my blog!
ImageOfAten
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now, what would've been really weird is if after you woke up, you found yourself clutching a pottery shard with an Aten inscription on it.

Indeed it would be Smile However there actually was sand in my sheets, and I had just washed them yesterday evening. I cannot quite figure out how that came to be there! I cannot seem to get it all out either!
queencleopatra
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, the holicaust is a touchy subject, I don't really remember us being taught strictly about it and what happened and stuff, but who knows, maybe they just forgot and were teaching it during my nap time. Those guys Mad !

Smile

Quote:
However there actually was sand in my sheets, and I had just washed them yesterday evening. I cannot quite figure out how that came to be there! I cannot seem to get it all out either!

I hate it when their is sand on me from the beach, I just don't like the feel of it. Thats why I tend to swim in my pool at home, and not go to the beach very often.

Cleopatra's Note
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: