Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good-bye

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Good-bye Reply with quote

Can I say good-bye here too? Crying or Very sad
I have realized that there are sssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many forums on the web (the 'o's' represent excactly how much Egyptian related ones there are) Anyways, I'll just take the advice that kmt_sesh gave me awhile ago when I asked him what I would do without him and his response was basically to go out and be social, so I'm saying bye so nobody wonderes where I have gone (not like anyone would care) I have learned alot from you all but I would just rather read books (you all remember what those are, right?) Laughing I'm kidding.

I don't mean to offend anyone here, It's just right now I belong to like five different forums and although it was fun for a while, it's just, I don't know. I don't want to belong to any at all, the one at King tut one is retarded I just joined today and I find myself saying the same *** as I did here so screw that flavour, and I was just going to stay here, but things got complicated, so I guess to sum it up..........Bye! and thank you. Very Happy
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're sad to see you go. But we're not offended. I'm not at least Very Happy

Good luck to you, and enjoy those books Very Happy
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll miss you, Daniella. You brought a lot of fun and spirit our way. Stop by and visit us whenever you're of a mind, friend!

And never stop your quest to learn more about ancient Egypt. We Egyptophiles need to stand together! faroah faroah faroah

Visit my blog!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: