Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy Holidays to All
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Happy Holidays to All Reply with quote

I just want to take the chance to wish everyone a happy holiday season, whatever your religious affiliation/ethnicity/personal beliefs may be. Very Happy

I'll be gone the second half of this week to visit the folks in their home in Arkansas, where I hear it will be about 60 degrees (as compared to the 8 degrees it is here in Chicago right now). I'll try to check in on my dad's computer, which is a very nice machine, but he's suffering from dial-up lethargy and the slowness drives me nuts.

I hope everyone stops in to chat this week, but most of all I hope you all have a safe, happy, and peaceful holiday. Wink

Visit my blog!
Rozette
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KTM-SESH,

A save trip to Arkansas.

A very happy holiday.

And I wish you and your family a Merry christmas : santa reindeer santa

Rozette santa
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Rozette, and the same to you. #X-mas faroah #X-mas

Did some shopping today and will be heading over to my sister's later this afternoon. She booked the flight to Arkansas, and ever the sadist she got us a departing flight at 7:45 tomorrow morning, which means I'll be getting up at around 5:00 in the morning. It's easiest just to spend the night at her place because someone's going to have to wake me up!

Oh well, at least it will be nice in warm in Arkansas. Maybe we'll even get in some golfing.

My best to everyone this holiday season. I'll miss you folks.

Visit my blog!
anneke
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Merry Christmas to all of you! Very Happy santa reindeer #X-mas
paulst
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everybody has a very happy Christmas/ holiday and a wonderful new year. Very Happy Very Happy paul
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking in from sunny Hot Springs Village, Arkansas. It's about 50 degrees right now and the day was beautiful. I hope everyone is having a happily holiday season, and as my dad has only a dial-up connection and the slowness is driving me nuts, I'm going to sign off now. You folks take care, and if I don't check in before I fly back to Chicago, I'll alk with you probably Sunday night.

Merry Christmas and such! Very Happy

Visit my blog!
VBadJuJu
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmt_sesh wrote:
Merry Christmas and such! Very Happy

Merry (Cheops) Christmas (Cheops) to you (Cheops) too (Cheops)!

Wink
imanobody
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
my dad has only a dial-up connection and the slowness is driving me nuts, I'm going to sign off now.

SUFFER!!! Twisted Evil
Only real men have dial-up, not that sissy "broadband" stuff.
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VBadJuJu wrote:
Quote:
Merry (Cheops) Christmas (Cheops) to you (Cheops) too (Cheops)!

What, are you trying to rile me? Remember what season it is. If you're naughty, Santa will leave no ancient CD and water-powered player for you...you'll get a lump of used embalmer's natron! Twisted Evil

imanobody wrote:
Quote:
SUFFER!!!
Only real men have dial-up, not that sissy "broadband" stuff.

Keep your dial-up. It is cursed. I'm about ready to pull out my hair waiting for every new page to load...and I don't have much hair to spare! Besides, at the end of the month Dad's getting a high-speed connection, so the next time we ome down, I'll no longer dread using his computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will probably be my last message till my sister and I return to Chicago tomorrow night, unless I get super bored sitting around tomorrow. It's been a nice visit here in sunny Arkansas, except for the trip into the ER tonight because of an attack of kidney stones my dad suffered. All is better now. I didn't get the custom-made cartonnage coffin I had asked for Christmas, so hopefully Santa will bring it tonight.

I hope you're all having a happy and healthy Christmas weekend. Take care! Very Happy

Visit my blog!
isisinacrisis
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmt_sesh wrote:

What, are you trying to rile me? Remember what season it is. If you're naughty, Santa will leave no ancient CD and water-powered player for you...you'll get a lump of used embalmer's natron! Twisted Evil

LOL that is a classic! You two are unstoppable! That's what the world needs...more Egyptologists with a sense of humour! Very Happy

Merry Christmas, Happy Hols, Seasons Greetings to all here at ED! santa I'm hoping I get all the Egyptian goodies I wished for...well, I probably won't get the holiday to Egypt I was wishing for-I can keep on dreaming! I want a mummy in my stocking though...
Kevin
Admin/Admun/Admen
Admin/Admun/Admen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to everyone Smile Hope Santa brought/brings you everything you wished for santa
kmt_sesh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I probably won't get the holiday to Egypt I was wishing for-I can keep on dreaming! I want a mummy in my stocking though...

Ewww, I hope it's a well-mummified mummy. A gooey mummy might get slime all over the other goodies in your stocking. And it had better be a pretty small mummy, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sneaking in this last message before we leave for our flight back to the Windy City. We actually played some golf today, so there's my exercise for the year. Very Happy All I can say is, thank God I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Very Happy I'm going to need to relax after my Christmas vacation.

Seasons Greetings to all!

Visit my blog!
Daniella
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everyone! Well it's Sunday night and I hope your flight was safe and you're home kmt_sesh. I hope you had a good time visiting your family.
Quote:
It's been a nice visit here in sunny Arkansas, except for the trip into the ER tonight because of an attack of kidney stones my dad suffered.

That scared me for a minute there, I thought you were talking about yourself, I know I'm such a softy....but anywho I'm glad your dad is okay now. Smile My dad called me from Manitoba today to wish me a Merry Christmas, I thought that was the best Christmas present because I don't talk to him much.

I can't believe it's rainy here, rainy and cold! Bah-freak'n-hum-bug. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well it's Sunday night and I hope your flight was safe and you're home kmt_sesh. I hope you had a good time visiting your family.

Thanks, Daniella. Yep, made it home safe and am glad to be back, but I had fun in Arkansas. I'm glad Dad's all right because he was in a lot of pain. They say passing a kidney stone is as close as a man can get to giving birth. Shocked This is one phenomenon I hope never to experience.

It was kind of rainy today in Arkansas, and that's how my sister and I found it in Chicago when we landed. On the plus side, nearly all of the snow we had is now gone. I hate snow. Have no use for the stuff.

And also on the plus side, all of my harem babes greeted me very enthusiastically upon my return. Twisted Evil

It's nice to be back, and I'm especially glad to be back to my high-speed connection. Gaaaawwwwd, I hate dial-up!

Visit my blog!
imanobody
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They say passing a kidney stone is as close as a man can get to giving birth

One of my greatest fears is getting a kidney stone. I had a aunt that passed out because a stone got stuck in the pipes. My Grandmother panicked and, this is no joke, punched her in the stomach. Funny enough it knocked the stone loose and saved her life... or so says the doctor. Or maybe my Grandmother was just waiting for a excuse to punch her in the stomach Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: