Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woodcutters, Potters and Doorkeepers....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daughter_Of_SETI
Divine Adoratrice

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Woodcutters, Potters and Doorkeepers.... Reply with quote

Woodcutters, Potters and Doorkeepers: Service Personnel of Deir el-Medina Workmen is a book by - Jac, J Janssen, Elizabeth Frood and Maren Goecke-Bauer.

It's in three sections: Woodcutters (Janssen), Potters (Frood) and Doorkeepers (Goecke-Bauer).

According to Oxbow, the first two parts are written in English, and the third is in German:
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm/ID/44350

But Amazon, just lists it as English:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/9062582176/sr=8-3/qid=1150883462/ref=sr_1_3/002-8794444-3196007?%5Fencoding=UTF8

They both have the same ISBN 9062582176. I'm confused. Confused (I know, it doesn't take much).

This book sounds really interesting to me, but I don't know any German! The book might actually be worth having even if I can't read the last section, but I was wondering if anyone knew if it is available in complete English. Question

If no-one's actually read the book, does anyone know how I could find out if it's available in English, as I couldn't find the book anywhere else.

Any help will be much appreciated, Thanks. Very Happy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this - Terry Pratchett.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: