Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Birth Announcements In The Temple of Bastet
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anneke
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sesen wrote:
Quote:
I sure hope he doesn't look like Seth as well...
Must have been traumatic childhood nights in that case...
Would explain a lot though...

Hmmm cheek from the 'peaceful one'! A misnomer me thinks Razz Laughing
If Set looked anything like my ted I doubt he would have got quite the reputation he developed!

Hmmm, what's troublemaker in Egyptian I wonder?

:cat: <-- only kitty I found

pottytrain4 <--- funny, but what warped mind came up with that one?
isisinacrisis
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
<--- funny, but what warped mind came up with that one?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Segereh
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Troublemaker - rebel":
"sbi", probably pronounced 's├ębi'.
Twisted Evil
Sitesa
Banned

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabrielle just like before lost 1st her 7 toed in the 1st week, then the day after the 6 toed and a five toe with elongated feet died the same day. That was Isis (re-named Sitesa), Seti and Maatkare.

BUT........

MAY 11, 2004 (Starting at 3am)

The Son's of Zander was busier than with just Gabrielle. I
had 3 other mom's too. On the 11th they had them. Pheobe is an earth
mommy. She was the pregnant stray who adopted me a year and a half
ago That's her babies on the home page that she gave me then.......She had 6 this time. The other mommy of the day, Lucibel grew up at home but was still skittish. I adopted her at 10 weeks old about 4 years ago. I had to go to work and she had hers--2. One was dead.....One was alive and screaming her guts out......cause mom walked off and left her. I think she just got squashed when someone sat on her or something. Even though she died I gave her the name of Angel before I buried her........Pheobe then got a 7th to care for. I gave her the name of Synaweh. She looks just like Gabrielle. So I wonder if Pendrageon, Gabi's son, was daddy on her.

Then came Pandora's turn. She was Pheobe's daughter, they grey baby on the home page. In the evening I layed down and took a nap. I woke up and found One of my adolenant boys, it may have been Montesquieu, but I was so busy rescuing her, I don't remember, batting the newborn baby around like she was a toy. But he wasn't trying to hurt her. She was dead. I wrapped her up to bury her when Pandora started having her second one so I put the baby's body on a shelf to tend to the new one. Pandora walked off, never cleaning her nor eating the placenta like she was suposed to. All she did was cut the cord, and run off. Pheobe now has another one, named Cassiopia to raise.

I went to bury the wee one. I rubbed her dry and for some reason blew on her face. She came to life.......But was way way too weak. I worked with her for hours. Eventually she went to Pheobe at around 2am, when I got her head to sit up and her breathing was cleared and stable.....But died 2 days later. She tried real hard to stay but just wasn't strong enough this time around. I had named her Sitesa like the one Gabi lost.

Pheobe is a great mom. So is Gabrielle They are totally devoted to their babies. Since Pheobe has so much to care for...The large crate wasn't big enough, so I bought a pet cage (I got one for Gabi 3 weeks ago) and spent Thursday afternoon adapting it for cats.......I put a shelf in etc, when the babies grow up, I take the door of and all the cats can sleep in them. THEY LOVE THEM........So I took all 8 and put them in with Gabi while I fixed Pheobe's home. She never batted an eye. But it's a good thing Pheobe is around. Gabi doesn't put out a fraction of milk that Pheobs does. Those 8 little wigglers would suck her dry in 5 seconds.

Lucibel and Pandora still won't have anything to do with any of them. So I guess they are all Pheobe's now. In a couple of weeks I would like to give Synaweh to Gabi to raise since she looks so much like her. She'll be big enough to contend with Nephyths nad Nefertum by then.

I'm still working on names for everyone else too Smile I think I'm going with a greek myth name theme. Pheobe has 4 almost identical Dalmatian babies, like little Luci. But there is enough facial differences to help tell who's who. Her 1st baby is black with one tiny white mark on her chest, her name is Athena. The second born is mostly grey with a white blaze, she's Andrometer. The B&W's is Ariadne, Apollo, Artimis, and Perseus. But these names are suject to change if I've mis-judged a sexing on some.

Gabrielle's surviving babies are doing good and growing like horses. It seems that Neferteri was a boy, so I renamed him Nefertum, the god of perfume and son of Sekhmet. Nephythis is the larger of the two. It's funny since she's a girl baby. Nefertum had his eyes open at a week old and a few days later Nephythis had her open. They are 3 weeks now and trucking around their hutch pretty good....wobbly legs and all.

~Luci
Rip Li
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Cats Reply with quote

Rip LI is truly an Egyptian cat because of her question mark. The tip of her tail is white, like the mark. Calico. She is royalty and Egyptian. I'm sorry I don't know how to install a photo.

Her boyfriend is Ramesses-Bast, a yellow and white cat.

Her mother is Numyum, a calico, the mother of 30+ kittens. She ate a few. Yes, they DO that.

Her daddy is Purple, an ornge alley cat, ever faithful to Nummy. He fathered almost all her kittens.

faroah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: