Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paul Doherty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cybill Chipmunk
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Paul Doherty Reply with quote

I was looking through this forum and could not find anything on the author Paul Doherty.I read his current egyptian mysteries a while back and just wanted to know other people's opinions on them.
P.S he has a new one coming out soon if anyone is interested!!!! Smile
Cybill
aten
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cybill

I love the books by Paul Doherty.
I'm reading egyptian mysteries at the mo, mask of Ra was great as was horus killings. They are very easy to follow and short.
My fav by PD is An evil spirit out of the west, I'm reading the next one now, Year of the hyena. These books have a lot more detail in them and very exciting.

The worst book I've EVER read is Nefertiti by Nick Dreak. Oh boy! That was so boring! It didn't even feel like it was set in Egypt!

Just have to add that my fav book is River God! excellent stuff! But then it all went Harry Potter with Warlock, didn't like that.
Amun
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only read the Turkish version of "Alexander the Great: The Death of a God: What - or Who - Really Killed the Young Conqueror of the Known World? "

Good book! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Books All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: