Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Newest Sphinx Theory
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you believe this theory?
yes but i wodner how you get them.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
no.because its unbelievable.
90%
 90%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 11

Lightacreony
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: The Newest Sphinx Theory Reply with quote

hi there.
Im May and im about to tell you one of my clearest theories.
the theory is about the egyptian sphinx.
None has ever dared to enter it, because they could find a passage way.
well..one of the reasons i put this up is because in my theory i claim to know where the passage way is hidden , and what could be possibly be inside of the sphinx cuz it was the protecter of the graves.Well my theory is that on the crook of the sphinx his neck is a block of stone that is lighter then the rest of the whole sphinx material, you push it inside the sphinx and you have a safe openinng. whenevr you enter theres a hallway and a stairs that goes all way down underground like in the pyramids.once you found a room, there you might find formulas and recipies written by the ancient doctors, also, you may find things they thought that was magical to make the sphinx come to life to protect the graves, for many years ive had a dream, that there is a passage way that leads to a pond filled with Pure water. most purest you can immagine and seeing people drinking from it, and made them feel stronger, another theory for how the pyramids were build so quickly. I hope anyone can clarify me with more adds or critics or offcourse other theories that involve this. i hope to recieve your comments.

Much love. May.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Osiris II
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several years ago, Hawass and his team made a very concise, and complete, examinination of the Sphnix and it's sorrounding area. Aside from a few natural holes in the rock, and one tunnel that was dug by earlier excavatore (they left a shoe and a newpaper)there was nothing--no man-made works at all. The public mis-conception of what must be in or beneath the Sphnix will not die out, though. People think there HAS ro be something! IO think the image of the Sphnix on a pedestal from the Thutmos Stela keeps the "dream" alive. May I repeat--THERE ISNO CHAMBERS, TUNNELS, HOLES OR BURIALS IN OR AROUND THE SPHNIX...
herper
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe its under the tail? no offense to meant to anyone but seems like if the Spnx was dismantled stone by stone with a live video feed to the world this idea wouldnt die.
Ranoferhotep
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iím sorry but these so called theories about the sphinx, everybody seems to have, as Osiris II states are based on fictional facts. Where is your scientific or archeological proof?
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranoferhotep wrote:
I’m sorry but these so called theories about the sphinx, everybody seems to have, as Osiris II states are based on fictional facts. Where is your scientific or archeological proof?

And I am sure Mr Hawass made a nice show of it. But what really amazes me is the fact that in other threads my fellow contributers to this forum are not so eager to accept the proof released by Zahai Hawass, so why are you doing so here?

Not that I am into the game of these theories, but aren't we always demanding scientific proof, so... where are he reports with the results of the ground radar, ground echoes, and whatever they used Idea Idea I think these are fairly normal questions to ask Smile

Richard, aka
[i][b][color=#0080FF]Toth[/color][/b][/i]
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toth wrote:
... Zahai Hawass, ... Not that I am into the game of these theories, but aren't we always demanding scientific proof, so... where are he reports with the results of the ground radar, ground echoes, and whatever they used ...

See Zahi Hawass : The secrets of the Sphinx - Restoration past and present. - Kairo : American University in Cairo Press, 1998. - ISBN : 977-424-492-3. - 34 / 20 p., Ill.

and

Christiane Zivie-Coche [Transl. from French by David Lorton] : Sphinx - History of a monument. - Ithaca, NY ; London : Cornell University Press, 2002. - ISBN : 0-8014-3962-0. - XVI, 122 p., ill., maps. - Collection "L'oeuvre".

Greetings, Lutz.
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
Toth wrote:
... Zahai Hawass, ... Not that I am into the game of these theories, but aren't we always demanding scientific proof, so... where are he reports with the results of the ground radar, ground echoes, and whatever they used ...

See Zahi Hawass : The secrets of the Sphinx - Restoration past and present. - Kairo : American University in Cairo Press, 1998. - ISBN : 977-424-492-3. - 34 / 20 p., Ill.

and

Christiane Zivie-Coche [Transl. from French by David Lorton] : Sphinx - History of a monument. - Ithaca, NY ; London : Cornell University Press, 2002. - ISBN : 0-8014-3962-0. - XVI, 122 p., ill., maps. - Collection "L'oeuvre".

Greetings, Lutz.

Dear Lutz,

You never stop to amaze me in respect to the resources you must have, or is it "practical available knowledge"?

Since this subject interests me I will try to order these two sources you mention! (Done!)
anneke
Queen of Egypt
Queen of Egypt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

herper wrote:
maybe its under the tail?

Laughing

I think someone should write a research proposal based on this idea and film Hawass's face when he reads it.
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anneke wrote:
herper wrote:
maybe its under the tail?

Laughing

I think someone should write a research proposal based on this idea and film Hawass's face when he reads it.

Any volunteers, Anneke?
Hathorhotep
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so hate that guy! Twisted Evil

Dr Mark Lehner thinks that Djedefra built Sphinx. See [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY[/url]

About Kawab's death: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPgpkNb_Fw&feature=related[/url]
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hathorhotep wrote:
I so hate that guy! Twisted Evil

Dr Mark Lehner thinks that Djedefra built Sphinx. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0DSmCmngY

About Kawab's death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOPgpkNb_Fw&feature=related

Cool down Hathorhotep, Cool

But I can empathize, I feel probably similar, and also about youtube, which demands Flash being installed, one thing that will never happen

Richard, aka
Hathorhotep
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Hawass not Lehner! He is a good guy. I think Reisner would have many similar and romantic ideas about AE families.
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hathorhotep wrote:
I hate Hawass not Lehner! He is a good guy. I think Reisner would have many similar and romantic ideas about AE families.

Mwah, "hating" someone in the field is too hard, "severe dislike" Zh Hwss is more like it how I feel about him!

Richard
Axenabdw
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: sphinx theories Reply with quote

Cant complain abobut Zahi hawass,as I dont know him personally,but as for the sphinx theories ,havent they been done to death,and until someone comes out with actual proof that tunells under the spinx exist,appart from the short one we already know about,I guess the stories will go on and on.I have read books about this,and all they have is theories.Maybe they will never know.But until then I think we should stick to the facts.
Toth
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: sphinx theories Reply with quote

Axenabdw wrote:
Cant complain abobut Zahi hawass,as I dont know him personally,but as for the sphinx theories ,havent they been done to death,and until someone comes out with actual proof that tunells under the spinx exist,appart from the short one we already know about,I guess the stories will go on and on.I have read books about this,and all they have is theories.Maybe they will never know.But until then I think we should stick to the facts.

Hello Axenabdw, the facts being that we follow the official stance that there is nothing (see previous posts) under the Sphinx? All other theories are considered "fringe" up until then.

Richard, aka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Sphinx All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: