Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

your opinion on life?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sobek101
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: your opinion on life? Reply with quote

I DESPISE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to go to heaven now!
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can not be serious, are you? Shocked
It is of course the hieght of irony that, after this intensive campaign to expunge them from the annals of Egypt, the Amarna pharaohs are today probably the most recognized of all the country's ancient rulers!

Quote 'Amarna Sunset' by Aidan Dodson.
nicky_too
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaven is no guarantee. I would say you'll have a better chance if you decide to take matters into your own hands and improve your life.
Sobek101
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EgyptianRose wrote:
You can not be serious, are you? Shocked

i am very serious!
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nicky_too wrote:
Heaven is no guarantee. I would say you'll have a better chance if you decide to take matters into your own hands and improve your life.

heaven is real! its where the gods live! and its where ill live when i die!
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: My opinion on Life. Reply with quote

There is no gurantee of Heaven (or Hell) exsisting, as it were, and as far as I am aware there is no God(s) watching down upon us! There is no 100 % certainty as to what happens to us when we die, so aslong as there's no evidence of a God exsisting, is aslong as I will not believe in a God or Gods.

My opinion of Life

I utterly believe it is a miracle that we are in exsistance and that we have a concious on this beautiful earth. We have all the correct elements for life to be in exsistence, the sun, the moon (Did you know Earth had two moons once long ago?), Air , Water and etc (attempting to not sound too spiritual here) and Life is a gift that we should cherish and enjoy to the best of our ability! and not to waste life contemplating death or how miserable life is! There are so many people suffering around the world, who just want to live and struggle on a day-to-day basis to live another day and enjoy life, yet we have people (like you, no offence) that just dis-regard life and wish upon there death! Life is beautiful and should be cherished, not wished away...

Smile Smile Smile Smile
It is of course the hieght of irony that, after this intensive campaign to expunge them from the annals of Egypt, the Amarna pharaohs are today probably the most recognized of all the country's ancient rulers!

Sobek101
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theres nowt good in life for me, i dont want it, i didnt ask for it either. i want it to end like reet now, life is shiitake mushrooms and is pointless and useless
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize we had a choice to be born or not Shocked Perhaps you shouldn't rely on Heaven so much and try to make your life a tad better Wink

Sobek101
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy for tha to say, me life is crap, i despise this ill-fated life i wish it could end, heaven is the only thing what i long for
Admin/Admun/Admen
Admin/Admun/Admen

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.samaritans.org/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: