Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pyramids of the Old Kingdom were used to catch rainwater

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pyramids, Tombs, & Monuments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patrick
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: pyramids of the Old Kingdom were used to catch rainwater Reply with quote

I believe I have conclusively determined that the pyramids of Egypt were used to catch rainwater. Can anyone refute this?>
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I think in some mental hospital has been forgotten today to close up the doors. Can anyone refute?

Lutz
dreamregent
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: pyramids of the Old Kingdom were used to catch rainwater Reply with quote

patrick wrote:
I believe I have conclusively determined that the pyramids of Egypt were used to catch rainwater. Can anyone refute this?>

I'm not sure that I even know what you're talking about. Perhaps it might be easier to understand and refute if you provided an example of this "theoretical" plumbing.

Joe
herper
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fringe theory alert!! here we go again
patrick
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Well, here we go again. Reply with quote

If it rained one inch on the Great Pyramid and the courtyard that surrounded it, about 700,000 gallons of water would be captured around the pyramid withing the enclosure wall. Where would the water go?
patrick
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
And I think in some mental hospital has been forgotten today to close up the doors. Can anyone refute?

Lutz

Hey, weren't you the one who didn't know that the Seila pyramid was a smooth sided pyramid? Prepare to be schooled again.
patrick
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: pyramids of the Old Kingdom were used to catch rainwater Reply with quote

dreamregent wrote:
patrick wrote:

I'm not sure that I even know what you're talking about. Perhaps it might be easier to understand and refute if you provided an example of this "theoretical" plumbing.

Go to youtube and type in Pyramid Rain Catchment Theory for a superb example. Thanks
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrick wrote:
Lutz wrote:

Lutz

Hey, weren't you the one who didn't know that the Seila pyramid was a smooth sided pyramid? Prepare to be schooled again.

And maybe you should first ever visit a school before you posting somewhere... Who sets up the allegations has to bring the evidence, not vice versa.

Lutz
patrick
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
patrick wrote:
Lutz wrote:

Lutz

And maybe you should first ever visit a school before you posting somewhere... Who sets up the allegations has to bring the evidence, not vice versa.

Lutz

Sir, you demeanor is horendous. Its called debate, not hate. The evidence is obvious actually. Where does all the water go when it rains on a pyramid? It is captured by walls that surround it, then it flows into the so-called mort. temple. Then it flows into the causeway (aqueduct), which leads to a giant cistern called a valley temple. That seems obvious to me. Have you been to a school where they teach you to believe whatever they tell you? I wonder if you've ever done any independent research at all.
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've obviously never seen a "rainy day" in Egypt. Otherwise this embarrassment would not even surfaced here... Amounts of rain as they would be needed for your ridiculous scenario, there are, if any, every few hundred years. And what is this all about? Water is always available. There is this river, I think it is called the Nile...

Lutz
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pyramids, Tombs, & Monuments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: