Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re: Jesus Christ, called The Egyptian by Josephus

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riaan
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Jesus Christ, called The Egyptian by Josephus Reply with quote

blatant advert removed by admin
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarrassing advertising for which I would, if I were the owner of this board, require money...
To the content of this sorry effort : confused2 confused1 puke
Nefertum
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:

To the content of this sorry effort :

On the whole, I find I rather agree with Lutz's opinion on this chef-d'odure.

But to be fair, can you share with us the results of your research on crucifixion -- specifically, its aftermath, and what happened under Roman Law if a body was taken down off a cross?[/i]
Riaan
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
Embarrassing advertising for which I would, if I were the owner of this board, require money...
To the content of this sorry effort : confused2 confused1 puke

I would be more than happy to pay for an advertisement here, just let me know how.

Ever heard of the expression "Don't judge a book by its cover"?
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don`t judge by the cover. I judge by the content you presented here. And like the first time as you introduced one of your sorry efforts here, I come to the same result by the second... puke And no, something like that I even do not want to have as a gift.
Medjay Archer
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nefertum wrote:
Lutz wrote:

To the content of this sorry effort :

On the whole, I find I rather agree with Lutz's opinion on this chef-d'odure.

But to be fair, can you share with us the results of your research on crucifixion -- specifically, its aftermath, and what happened under Roman Law if a body was taken down off a cross?[/i]

Normally, I don't do my grammar nazi, but it is chef-d'oeuvre. Because, as it is now, it resembles way too much to "chef-d'ordure" (literally: chief of trash). Shocked

Lutz wrote:
I don`t judge by the cover.

Not I desire to oppose you for sake of it, but sometimes you are quite succinct in the manner you oppose ideas. (Although I don't know what kind of discussions occurred in the past with Riaan specifically) Just one sentence or two explaining why it is heresy can break the opposite party. Sometimes, the manner you present your opposition is similar to the community of scientists saying "Fumistes! Fumistes!" (rough translation: scholars/scientists that can't be taken seriously; charlatans).
Kmt is not a racial term nor a reference to the black silt deposited on the Nile valley, but an expression of "standing on place wherein food is plenty, allowing to stop moving like the neighbouring nomads". -Asar Imhotep
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beyond a certain degree of stupidity and for a particular type of person I think it is a waste of time. This is one of these cases. Years of experience...

Moreover, such discussions are in a foreign language which I controll not really perfect, very difficult. Very quickly, then again someone is crying because I use so angry, rude and hurtful words (of which my translation aids has not shown me that they can arrive so...).

But if you like we can discuss in German about the rubbish from this guy, that you see as new ideas... "Although I don't know what kind of discussions occurred in the past with Riaan specifically" would then, however, be no basis?
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, incidentally, my expressions of opinion prevent or prohibit surely nobody here to lead a discussion!?! If he thinks it would make sense for him... But I think also the "freshest" ideas and discussions, it can safely not hurt if they are from time to time get reminded of the reality base of the archaeological evidence?
Chrismackint
Account Suspended

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People get sick and tired of being treated like children by forum mods, so act the part out of spite.

For instance the locking of topics or the fact you can bag out white people all you want on here but one mention of blacks or anyone else and someone gets all sensetive and pulls on the breaks.

IMO Lutz and Kevin are only algorithms, not real people, your deluding yourself if you believe your having a conversation with a real person.

If you don't like it here start your own forum, takes less than 10 minutes and costs hardly anything.

Kevin wrote:
I don't care who you are or who you think you are. I have never met any of you. I have no personal feeling for any of you. I will quite happily suspend the account of anyone, and I mean anyone, who cannot play nice and by the rules.

This board is provided by me, as a courtesy to you. Abuse that courtesy at your own risk.

Why would anyone want to belong to a forum that makes them feel like their just apart of someones power trip when you could create an alternative made by forum users where people recognize the community and bond shared by the members.
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only ask you again (and not as a moderator, because I am not one), let check the dosage of your medication by a doctor. Ultimately you save yourself a lot of unnecessary excitement...
Kevin
Admin/Admun/Admen
Admin/Admun/Admen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick wall

thread locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: