Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pharoahs of the Hebrew captivity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pharaohs and Queens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unas
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you feel the need to be repeatedly rude?
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
You're right, the words "difficult or" are incorrect and should be deleted...

Unas wrote:
Why do you feel the need to be repeatedly rude?

I do not see what's rude to an obviously necessary corrective of a statement of mine?!? Also the choice of the words is likely to be well appropriate... (Google-Translator).
Naunacht
Priest
Priest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Here's a link to Manfred Bietak speaking on this subject Reply with quote

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/exodus/video-on-the-historicity-of-the-exodus/

Key points:

The bulk of the Asiatic population at Avaris never really went away at the time Ahmose supposedly expelled the Hyksos. There were Canaanites living in the area all along through the 18th and 19th Dynasty.

There is no Exodus smoking gun but several of the Biblical traditions point to the late 19th or 20th dynasty geographic situation.

Some of the Israelites may have been prisoners of war forced to work on projects in Egypt. A proto Israelite type house was uncovered in the precints of the temple of Ay and Horemheb--the people were employed on dismantling the temple so the blocks could be reused on a temple of Ramses IV.

I don't know if this has been posted here before, at any rate, It's pretty interesting. There's also quite a bit on the Tell el Daba excavations in general for those interested in the Hyksos, Ahmosid & Thutmosid period.
evarelap
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, the Exodus was obviously make believe. Its a cool story. Like Star Wars. Let it go.
Unas
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the Exodus was obviously make believe. Its a cool story. Like Star Wars. Let it go.

Star Wars? No. Exodus is real--like the American Revolution. Smile
fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual on forums it seems that the 6 pages i just went through are mostly just arguing words and not any thing much about actual evidences/details.
And as usual the truth/news spreads slowly. For Pete's sake they still claiming no evidence of Moses etc in Egypt yet we have posted evidences on sites/forums that we have found Joseph and Moses etc in Egypt.

Joseph was in the 3rd-4th dynasty.
Zaphenath-Paneah = Sekhemhet (3rd dyn).
Jacob = Khufu/Khufwey/Cheops.
We have matched some of the sons of Khufu and sons of Jacob.
Sphinx = Lion of Judah Genesis 49.
pyramids ~ eternal hills/mountains Genesis 49/Deut 33?
Goshen = Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" (roughly Cairo).
(Ramses name found in 4th dyn site?)

The captivity was 400/430 yrs from 3rd/4th dyn to 12th dyn.
Clayton mentions Asiatics in the 1st Intermediate Period.

Moses was in the 2nd half of the 12th dynasty.
Herodotus says chariots lost in Sesostris reign (and Sesostris is either 12th or 19th dyn).
Herodotus says Moeris was only 900 years before [Amasis 2] giving a date of ca 1400s bc.
Moses picture and name glyph/s found in pectoral of Sit-Hathor-Yunet.
Moses and mother may be Amenemhet 4 and mother?
(The chariot parts have been found in Aqaba by Nuweiba, though some claim they are fake.)

Judges was Hyksos / 2nd Int Per:
San tablet 400 yrs from Hyksos king to 19th dyn King matches 480 yrs Moses to Solomon.

Shishak was 19th dynasty.
Herodotus said (1)1340 yrs Menes to Seti. Josephus said 1300 yrs Menes to Shishak. (This gives a date of not more than 2300s bc for Menes.)

Mainstream mis-thought exodus was Ramses 2because:
They think Hebrews were under Hyksos;
Bible mentions city/land of Raameses;
Orthodox Egyptologists dates are too long/old;
Habiru/slaves in 19th dyn pictures;
salty mummy;
Classical mentions king Amenophis [Merneptah].
They thought San tablet 400 yrs was 430 yrs Jose to Mose [rather than 480 yrs Moses to Solomon].
Israel earliest mention in Merneptah stele.
They shorten biblical chronology from 400 to 200 years;
Kenyon's mis-identifying which layer of Jericho was about Joshua's time;
Because orthodox academics seem to think they are superior all-right and others are all-wrong (from my experience the last number of years).

For more details/information on Khufu/Jacob etc see thread at
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1052904
(and posts in
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1052112 )

I hope to see the day when the orthodox Egyptologists etc admit they were wrong and we & bible history texts were right. But i know they will never do so until forced to by meeting their artificial ridiculous excessive highest maximum "standards". Too much profit and power to loose. So the biblical history texts are true, get over it.

(I am not a christian anymore due to suffering Hell for years/decades/"life". But posting discovered Truths is one of the only few ways to fight the enemy behind all this globalist transhumanist digitalist corporatist assimilation.)

Sorry i don't have any much time & health & situation to post these days.
Sean B.
For our other theses see iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz
(i think you have to replace the nz with your own country two-letter initials or the co.nz with com?)
neseret
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fennelbranch wrote:
I hope to see the day when the orthodox Egyptologists etc admit they were wrong and we & bible history texts were right. But i know they will never do so until forced to by meeting their artificial ridiculous excessive highest maximum "standards". Too much profit and power to loose.

laughing3 laughing3 laughing3 laughing3 laughing3 laughing3

"Too much profit and power to loose [sic]..."

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You should take this act on the road: Egyptologists are some of the poorest paid individuals in the professional fields. Universities do not pay enough to cover the costs of training, nor do most Egyptologists even get enough in royalties from books written enough to pay for food. To get by they take on 2, 3 jobs or sometime more, in additional work, like tours, lecturing, etc. Even curating jobs for exhibitions in museums are barely paid above the £25K mark.

fennelbranch wrote:
But i know they will never do so until forced to by meeting their artificial ridiculous excessive highest maximum "standards".

I gather you mean hard artefact and textual evidence, rather than Hancock's loopy "explanations." Yeah, those Egyptologists really require so much. <sarcasm>

Doctoral Candidate
Oriental Institute
Oriental Studies
Doctoral Programme [Egyptology]
Oxford University
Oxford, United Kingdom

fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some Egyptologist academics are poor but some are not. Oxford Griffiths-Greenberg doesn't sound/look poor to me. I'm sure they are not as poor or hard off as me. Sorry if i might be wrong about that, i have had bad experiences from unfair/untrue way i have been treated by academics in a few fields. Whatever few minor things i may be wrong about doesn't mean i am all wrong about everything.

You only picked two most minor least-relevant sentences and ignore discussing any of your/their or our actual evidences. Same sort of dirty sidetracking timewasting tactics i have had on all forums. Find any true or untrue to slander/smear the whole person/thesis/work to cover the truths.

We do have "hard artefact and textual evidences". Eg the Sekhemhet complex has heaps of matches with biblical Joseph/Zaphenath.
Orthodox admit they don't have any themselves for Joseph / Moses etc in Egypt.

Hancock has nothing to do with it. That just happens to be the host site because there was a topic on there "who is Khufu". If you bothered to read my thread & posts here and there you would see that i am opposite to them.
fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats unfortunate that i included those sentences because it has given the enemy a fault to wrongly Trash the whole and evade the evidences.
fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Hell situation and condition here so sorry for any wrong side-things like that (if it is wrong). It doesn't change the evidences and the truth.
(Sorry i couldn't see/find any edit post to add the further thoughts.)
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neseret wrote:
fennelbranch wrote:
I hope to see the day when the orthodox Egyptologists etc admit they were wrong and we & bible history texts were right. But i know they will never do so until forced to by meeting their artificial ridiculous excessive highest maximum "standards". Too much profit and power to loose.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You should take this act on the road: Egyptologists are some of the poorest paid individuals in the professional fields. ...

So, Katherine, last chance ... Do you have to say to us something before we start reading the "Panama - Papers" ?!?

Isn`t it not amazing that you really can wait for the in larger intervals repeatedly appearing same oblique theories? We now have Tuja, Juja, Nefertiti & Co. as foreigners and the always again and again gladly taken exodus. what probably comes next? Tanks, machine gun and submarine in Abydos? The electric bulb in Dendera? Or that all the pharaohs were black? Although ... This with these rich and powerful Egyptologists is really new - shall we call Dan Brown? Cool

fennelbranch wrote:
... I hope to see the day when the orthodox Egyptologists etc admit they were wrong and we & bible history texts were right. ...

And I hope to see the day when religious fanatics finally stop abusing the religions for their own ego and to sow hatred and discord between the people.

Greetings, Lutz.
neseret
Vizier
Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lutz wrote:
neseret wrote:
fennelbranch wrote:

You should take this act on the road: Egyptologists are some of the poorest paid individuals in the professional fields. ...

So, Katherine, last chance ... Do you have to say to us something before we start reading the "Panama - Papers" ?!?

Isn`t it not amazing that you really can wait for the in larger intervals repeatedly appearing same oblique theories? We now have Tuja, Juja, Nefertiti & Co. as foreigners and the always again and again gladly taken exodus. what probably comes next? Tanks, machine gun and submarine in Abydos? The electric bulb in Dendera? Or that all the pharaohs were black? Although ... This with these rich and powerful Egyptologists is really new - shall we call Dan Brown? Cool

It's the full moon, Lutz: all the loony tunes come out about then. Shocked

Though, "rich and powerful Egyptologists" certainly would be something to see...<looking through IAE rolls, correlating with Panama Papers disclosure forms>....nope, none there. Twisted Evil

Oh, please don't mention the darned Abydos palimpsest! I can rattle off the actual explanation for that in my sleep, I've corrected it so many times why working IN the temple at Abydos! I could just smack those New Age guides sometimes... Razz

Doctoral Candidate
Oriental Institute
Oriental Studies
Doctoral Programme [Egyptology]
Oxford University
Oxford, United Kingdom

fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all evade discussing any actual evidences/details and just post mere words and dirty tactics. You have not proven or disproven anything of relevance to the subject.

I am not a "religious fanatic". I clearly stated that "I am not a christian anymore due to suffering Hell for years/decades/"life"." Nor have i "sown hatred between peoples" (i only posted a few angry words against establishment in reaction to the persecution i am suffering here).
The biblical history texts are no different than any other source like "Nennius", Herodotus, Disney Land Account etc which we have also shown more true than orthodox assert.

What ever personal faults/flaws i may have do not disprove our evidences. And we can certainly see yous have personal faults yourselves by dirty way reply & treat us.

No doubt if i had mentioned the Pope [emperor] i would be called a "a very intellignt & balanced repsonse that i can only pay my respect & regard".

There is nothing "repeatedly appearing" . My discovery is original though it is close to some other ancient and modern sources.

Any true scholar would place objectively seeking the Truth first. Since orthodox do not, then it can only be an ingenuine reason (like "power", etc) not a genuine reason (like "busy", etc).

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd, it is accepted as being self-evident" ~ Schopenhauer.
"New opinions often appear 1st as jokes & fancies, then as blasphemies & treason, then as questions open to discussion, and finally as established truths." - George Bernard Shaw.
"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future." - ?

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it.”- Adolf Hitler.
“A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” -Lenin.

"Countries that destroy their past deserve no future" - [Sir WS Churchill?]
"What is history but a fable agreed upon?" - Napoleon Bonaparte
"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth." - Mohandas Gandhi
"They must find it hard to take Truth for Authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth."

"In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.
"[O]ne of the quickest ways to create a major impact in academe is to prove the truth of something that has hitherto been derided or dismissed." - Ronald Hutton.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" ~ George Orwell.
'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true' - Pilger's law.

"When the world is pregnant with lies, a secret long hidden will be revealed". - an Odinist prophecy.

---------------

They still claiming no evidence of Moses etc in Egypt yet we have posted evidences on sites/forums that we have found Joseph and Moses etc in Egypt.

Joseph was in the 3rd-4th dynasty.
Zaphenath-Paneah = Sekhemhet (3rd dyn).
Jacob = Khufu/Khufwey/Cheops.
We have matched some of the sons of Khufu and sons of Jacob.
Sphinx = Lion of Judah Genesis 49.
pyramids ~ eternal hills/mountains Genesis 49/Deut 33?
Goshen = Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" (roughly Cairo).
(Ramses name found in 4th dyn site?)

The captivity was 400/430 yrs from 3rd/4th dyn to 12th dyn.
Clayton mentions Asiatics in the 1st Intermediate Period.

Moses was in the 2nd half of the 12th dynasty.
Herodotus says chariots lost in Sesostris reign (and Sesostris is either 12th or 19th dyn).
Herodotus says Moeris was only 900 years before [Amasis 2] giving a date of ca 1400s bc.
Moses picture and name glyph/s found in pectoral of Sit-Hathor-Yunet.
Moses and mother may be Amenemhet 4 and mother?
(The chariot parts have been found in Aqaba by Nuweiba, though some claim they are fake.)

Judges was Hyksos / 2nd Int Per:
San tablet 400 yrs from Hyksos king to 19th dyn King matches 480 yrs Moses to Solomon.

Shishak was 19th dynasty.
Herodotus said (1)1340 yrs Menes to Seti. Josephus said 1300 yrs Menes to Shishak. (This gives a date of not more than 2300s bc for Menes.)

Mainstream mis-thought exodus was Ramses 2because:
They think Hebrews were under Hyksos;
Bible mentions city/land of Raameses;
Orthodox Egyptologists dates are too long/old;
Habiru/slaves in 19th dyn pictures;
salty mummy;
Classical mentions king Amenophis [Merneptah].
They thought San tablet 400 yrs was 430 yrs Jose to Mose [rather than 480 yrs Moses to Solomon].
Israel earliest mention in Merneptah stele.
They shorten biblical chronology from 400 to 200 years;
Kenyon's mis-identifying which layer of Jericho was about Joshua's time;
Because orthodox academics seem to think they are superior all-right and others are all-wrong (from my experience the last number of years).

For more details/information on Khufu/Jacob etc see thread at
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1052904
(and posts in
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1052112 )

For our other theses see iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz
(i think you have to replace the nz with your own country two-letter initials or the co.nz with com?)
fennelbranch
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum has dirtily replaced At-lant-is with "Disney Land" in my above post.
Lutz
Pharaoh
Pharaoh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fennelbranch wrote:
The forum has dirtily replaced At-lant-is with "Disney Land" in my above post.

So it proves a sense of humor and matching notes...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Pharaohs and Queens All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: