Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New section?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chepses
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: New section? Reply with quote

Hi!

Maybe this is going to sound rather stupid since there is the «Homework help» section but I think it would be nice to add one where people could actually talk and expose their graduate works, such as Master Thesis and Doctorate Thesis. I'm saying it because it's not actually a homework help, it's someone who wrote a dissertation about Ancient Egypt and is going to present it and discuss it with fellow academics and enthusiasts. I know, from my own experience, sometimes you gather much better ideas and thoughts by discussing them and hearing what other people have to say about it rather than just read what some authors wrote. It's just a thought, I think it would be nice Very Happy
Nefertum
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Forum Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: