Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

memorizing literature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Art and Literature
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jensenbreck
Citizen
Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: memorizing literature Reply with quote

Hi,
am fairly new with mnemonics. I started by stumbling upon Josh Foer's TED conference speech on Netflix and was immediately interested. I then read his book Moon Walking with Einstein, and now I would like to begin training to apply mnemonics to my academic and professional life. I am a full time student as well as an active duty Soldier in the United States Army. I am beginning training by preparing for the promotion board, where I am to memorize everything from the creed of the Noncommissioned Officer to the answers of a multitude of questions from over 20 different subjects. I am starting with the creed and am having some trouble. I understand that I need to turn words into images and I am placing those images in loci but I feel like I am missing something. Do I turn every word into an image or each sentence etc. Could someone point me in the direction of some reading material to help clarify the specifics of memorizing poetry or literature.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://artofmemory.com/forums/help-with-memorizing-literature-4847.html

Enterprise Resource Planning Video
dzama923
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said in your other two posts, these threads are spam. They belong in the general discussion page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Art and Literature All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: