Go to the Egyptian Dreams shop
Egyptian Dreams
Ancient Egypt Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

controversial Considerations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My preceding post contains typographical errors so I list the folklowg needed corrections.

Where I wrote "Iff asked" should be 'If asked'.

- "similia as follows" should be 'similar as follows'.

- "elementsand" should be 'elements and'.

- "as concerts" should be 'as concerns'.

- "concepts of boasting" should be 'concepts of boating'.

- "make then too be" should read as 'make them to be'.

- "The Bent pyramidand" should be 'The Bent pyramid and'.

Finally, "but the contain" should be 'but they contain'.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also consider the following note about the Bent Pyramid.

The preceding post explained how the Bent Pyramid
is involved in a construct that expresses a numerical representation of the Egyptian ennead.

In overly simple terms, ten numerical digits (0 to 9) were related to represent gods of the ennead.

The Bent Pyramid helps to express the (4/3) reference and that reference produces a repeating set of nine digits (.012345679...).

Anybody who recognizes the sequence of digits that are used for basic counting will also observe that the sequence appears to miss the number 8.

Important Note

I explained two posts ago how the (4/3) reference is observed within a constructed reference of Sneferu's three pyramids.

I should have explained how a fractional numerical reference is obtained from the constructed reference of Sneferu's pyramids because I had explained such reference for Khufu's pyramid in an earlier post in this thread.

The constructs that inform about a fractional reference are differently structured in Khufu than in Sneferu.

I noted that the Bent Pyramid represents two pyramids in one structure as if one emerged up through an other.

It represents one pyramid that protrudes up through one other.
This can be recognized as 1 over 1 and written as a numerical fraction (1/1)

The fraction (1/1) has significance that I introduced elsewhere in this thread.
It has practical implications and application.

It is a representation of Osiris (with Ra and is Ra).
Osiris and Ra are simultaneously very different, similar and equally the same.

Consider: (1/1) = 1 is Osiris =Ra

Consider: (null/1) + (1/2) = (1/3). It is Osiris as (null/1) or (1/1).

Osiris is fractional one, a pure concept with real application.

What in the real world does (/1), (null/1) or (1/1) mean in (1/1) +.(1/2) = (1/3)?

Fractional one is Osiris' who was cut into into pieces by Seth in myth.

Fractional one (Osiris) exists in the 'other' world (pure conceptions) because in reality, one divided by one is 1 whole (Ra).

Also, one whole if fractioned in the physical world must yield a count of parts that is always more than one such as 1 dividedd by two yields (1/2) and (1/2).

Fractional one (1/1) occurs only in cognition.

One part of a whole can be regarded as a whole unit of itself but not if acknowledged as a part from a greater whole.

This means Osiris is Ra. They are one, same, and different.

There is more than can reasonably be unpack here.
I previously covered the Osiris-Ra identity in thread.

Moving onward

The Bent Pyramid as I noted expresses by count of pyramids that pyramid number 4 is in superior position over 3 base pyramids.

The fourth pyramid in superior position with 3 in subordinal positions can be written as (4/3).

That same pyramid can also be noted as (1/3) to indicate 1 pyramid in the superior position with 3 in the inferior positioned.

The reference (1/3) one over three represents the fraction one-third while (4/3) is a very different reference.

My familiarity from long study of constructed references helps me to more easily recognize certain constructed references.

I will not try here to explain in depth how the two types of references are identified, validated and verified to be different types.

The explanations can become very dense.

The (1/3) fractional reference for Sneferu is what I actually want to expose here because I should have noted it earlier.

I think this post until this point exposes how the reference (1/3) is obtained.

Next Step

I had noted that (4/3) actually means (base of 3 to exponent 4).

I also should have noted for the observer to recognize the fractional value of (1/3) to correctly render the equation as [ base (1/3) to exponent 4 ] = 0.012345679...

I think it is also important to recognize here that several aspects that each yields different information occur simultaneously within one constructed reference.

The constructed reference of Sneferu's pyramids yields both references (4/3) and (1/3).

This is an example of complexity that I have emphasized can be found in ancient Egyptian constructs.

A reference simultaneously can represent several different things that need to be unpacked from the construct.

(4/3) is also (1/3) is also ben-ben is also Osiris is also Ra...

All are simultaneously one, same and different in the constructed reference that involves the Bent Pyramid.

What does this mean?
This means Ra... as the ancient texts (like Book of the Dead, chapter 17) try to teach and inform and their reader's abilities to understand.

I was serious in noting that observers should learn to think like ancient Egyptians.

They (priests?) were taught to think and regard things conceptually (meaning that concepts were filters through which they communicated). This is plainly obvious in how their constructed references work.

Significance of Digits

In the reference that is .012345679...

Zero represents the primordial void or waters (I forget here if or which god represents the void. Is it Nu?).

In any case, 0 is the primordial nullity from which the first god (number?) and all existence (numbers?j) emerge.

The subsequent digits (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and 9) then represent

1 is Atum Ra - the self-made one who produced the next gods.

2 ( as if like 1 + 1) is the child of Atum and himself

That the 1 (Atum Ra) of himself produced 2 can be said for the subsequent gods even as the number one can mathematically by addition of itself generate all numbers.

For example: (1 + 1+ 1 = 3), (1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 4), ...(50 / 50 = 1)
One is the fundamental unity and identity. Ra is math encoded as myth.

It is also more but I am digressing.

The Absent Reference

Observe that the repeating set (..012345679...) does not expose or express the digit for eight '8'.

The digit 8 is apparently missing from the reference but actually it is a 'negative inclusion' that is inferred to exist.

(I have more than once explained and demonstrated the 'negative inclusion' concept).

The absent 8 is a hidden element or reference that is to be recognized as significantly important by its absence.

It is noticeably absent and missing for the attentive observer to ask why and try to understand.

The absent digit 8 in this current aspect and context represents a hidden god (like Amun 'the hidden one') or other hidden or obscured reference.

Assessment

So, the four third-parts reference expresses and exposes nine digits as (. 012345679) and by negative inclusion indicates '8' as a hidden element.

Zero is not properly member of the ennead and so leaves eight digits (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9) and the digit for number eight is significantly absent.

Observe that 8 digits remain after zero is isolated and that the missing digit is for the number eight.

Eight is thereby emphasized as a reference that the observer should note has some importance that is to be recognized.

The observer is also informed by the absent digit and can recognize that more of the constructed reference remains still to be developed.

The process of unpacking the constructed reference of information is incomplete because what significance has the absent digit '8' must still be resolved.

Such unresolved references at different stages in the process of discovery or development of a constructed reference is a method by which some constructs inform and guide an observer.

The process requires and is heavily based in conceptual thinking.
Text only begins to provide information to delve into constructed references .

What About Eight

The objective of this post was to show how the absent eight as a reference was employed.

The Bent Pyramid of Sneferu has eight plainly exposed sides that are effectively hidden in open view by failure of observers to carefully consider the structure they see.

The rushed and mistaken assessment deemed all pyramids were meant to have four flat sides.

Something therefore must have gone wrong in building of the Bent Pyramid.

One Resolution

The reference '8' actually pertains in one aspect to structure of the Bent Pyramid.

The significant (hidden, missing, absent) digit is to be related to the pyramid structure where the reference informs and affirms that the recognition of eight sides is valid.

The eight sides are virtually hidden in similar sense like the digit '8' is a hidden reference.

In reference, the Bent Pyramid represents the god reference that is absent or missing from the set of repeating digits.

Does the pyramid signify Amun? Yes, no and maybe.

I haven't studied that pyramid and its related constructed references.

I post here some of what I familiarly recognize and know there is more that requires study.

Finally, at the pyramid of Khufu at Giza, its absent or missing eight reference also affirms the recognition that the pyramid of Khufu also has eight sides.

Each facade of Khufu's pyramid is bisected by a vertical indentation.
The bisections are rarely apparent except with the sun at certain specific angles.

At most other times, the indentations, bisections and eight sides are virtually invisible in open view.

The pyramid of Khufu like the Bent Pyramid has eight sides hidden in plain view.

Each pyramid has a constructed reference to affirm that the recognition of eight sides is valid.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

57. Pyramids Generally Represent Ennead Reference

The objective in this post is to help the reader to understand how a normal Egyptian pyramid involves a different constructed reference structure and elements (unlike the unusual Bent Pyramid involves) to (encode?) the 'Ennead Reference'.

A normal pyramid is read or interpreted differently than the Bent Pyramid to obtain the same information as pertains to the ennead reference.

Recognize and consider that all pyramids that have four triangular sides generally represent the (4/3) 'four third-parts reference' and therefore they also represent the ancient Egyptian ennead.

The (4/3) reference has is explained more in earlier parts of this thread.

The (4/3) reference represents a mathematical formulation that ultimately serves as an informative key reference for varied applications.

The formulation is: (Base 3 to exponent 4) = 0.012345679123...

About The Name

I call the reference (4/3) and "four third-parts" because constructed references mostly express three elements that form a whole plus an extra element that is like an extra third-part.

An example of this is in the tomb of Tutankhamun where the painted mural on the north wall in the burial chamber has three distinct sections.

Each section represent one third-part of the whole mural.

On the south wall had been a painted scene that was effectively a duplicate image of the middle section on the north wall.

The scene on the south wall showed the goddess Nut apparently making an offer to a male figure who stands before her.

Howard Carter necessarily demolished the section of the south wall on which was painted the image.

An observer could reasonably ask why a duplicate scene was painted in one chamber.

The duplicated scene initially seems like a poorly planned, unwise use of limited space and effort.

Instead, the duplicate scene that was painted on the south wall was very well considered to serve several purposes of which one purpose was to to be an element in a construct that expresses or represents the 'four third-parts reference'.

The three scenic sections on the north wall are three thirds form the whole mural.

The scene on the south wall that was duplicate of the middle third-part on the north wall represented an additional and extra third-part.

The duplicate scene was a 'fourth third-part'.

The (4/3) reference is informative and significant but ht is not a fractional value although it helps to produce a value that is a decimal fraction.

My having deemed the reference 'four third-parts' occurs from how most constructed references present the reference with third-part elements.

A pyramid structure differs from the use of third-parts.

The Pyramid Form

1- One normal Egyptian pyramid has
4 - Four triangular sides (facades).
3 - three angles or three sides can regarded to form each triangle.

The ideal or conceptual sequence (order) for how the elements are assembled identifies a hierarchy of elements will be used for the mathematical formulation.

For example (conceptually and ideally):
First, to begin, triangles must be assembled to have walls.
Next, triangles must be raised to have facades.
Finally, there is one pyramid over the facades and triangles.

How is this informative?

A pyramid is raised from base (lowest element) to apex (!highest element).

Conceptually, a triangle is the base elemental form upon which a pyramid exists.

This informs that the value of three that is associated with triangles will be base.
Next upward are four facades that form the structure.

This (3 raised to 4) reference represents the same mathematical formulation as does the (4/3) reference.

The pyramid representation seems more elegant than the four third-parts constructs.
Still, both effectively the same information.

The Fractional Reference

At apex (conceptually over all) is one pyramid.

This informs that 1is over 4 which is over the base 3.

The mathematical formulation then follows the hierarchical structure as:

[ 1 divided by (base 3 to exponent 4) ] =
( Ennead reference ) = 0.012345679123...

The Bent Pyramid of Sneferu is also an element within the constructed reference that involve Sneferu's three pyramids.

The Bent Pyramid in that context provides the fractional reference (1/3) that is expressed by 1 pyramid over 3 others.

'1' becomes the defacto dividend in the formulation.

A normal pyramid (alone) does not represent one pyramid over other pyramids.
So, how is fractional structure or dividend element expressed to be known?

In a normal pyramid,

The triangle 'sides' express 3.
The pyramid 'sides' express 4.

But there is by count only 1 structure or apex that is in hierarchy in superior position in relation to all sides.

'1' is not in the category of sides but alone in category that can be regarded as 'whole structure', pyramid, or apex.

By the different categorization, '1' is in the dividend position in the formula.

Another to obtain '1' as the dividend is by reference to Ra (the naturall sun in the sky that passes above the pyramid).

The sun is or can be an involved element in constructed references.

It can be regarded as the great (god) '1' that gives the dividend value to reproduce the ennead reference that expresses or represents the gods numerically.

There is redundancy within the ancient Egyptian system of constructed references such that there can be several or many ways to get to guidance or informative references.

Such redundancy gives the system resilience to endure and survive tiff loss of component elements for as long as is possible.

When the sun fails, our world will end.
Until that time, the sun will rise and the pyramids will be illuminated if they still exist.
They will cast shadows that move in cycles.
The stun will periodically allow the bisects and eight sides of Khufu's pyramid to be prominently visible.

The ancient Egyptians designed and built dynamic systems that take advantage to incorporate natural elements, natural cycles, and naturall orders.

Such systems can survive for millions of years especially if component elements are buried away from weathering effects.

The pyramids and tombs of Egypt endured while empires like Rome, Byzantium, and others came and went.

The sun still rises and powers cycles of the pyramids to cast shadows, reveal or conceal subtle elements that are informative.

The systems can survive as long as their stone and redundancy (redundant features) can extend effectiveness of such systems beyond failures of major parts.

The ancient Egyptians were serious in statements that their works would or could endure for many millennia.

They used stone and informative constructed references because papyrus will decay long before a pyramid of stone.

The sun over a normal Egyptian pyramid is (or can be regarded as) a representation of the gods.

And, the constructed reference(s) can be unpacked to expose and express the 'ennead reference' that produces a numerical representation of the gods that can be universally translated because from cosmic origin until eternity, numbers and math will remain woven into the fabric of existence.

What other language can be expected to survive with possibility to be recognized and understood a million years from today?

The ennead reference reveals and identifies the eternal gods.

The gods are numbers.

To preserve and communicate such information through many millennia is a pretty compelling reason to erect the great pyramids that seem small in relation to the information they hold.

Time should fear the pyramids that hold numbers that time cannot stop.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(continued from previous post)

Consider the sun in the sky over a pyramid as noted in the preceding post.

The sun is Atum Ra the first god who generates the next gods.

In context of the sun over pyramid,

The sun represents the number '1' that is in the dividend position to be divided by the term (base 3 to exponent 4) to express (.012345679123...) the gods.

The constructed reference that has a pyramid under the natural sun represents
Atum Ra who generates the gods

The mathematical aspect of the construct the produces .012345679123... as a representation of gods completes representation of the myth or is it myth that reflects reality?

In either case, Atum Ra generates himself and the other gods.
Look at the construct.

Ra is '1' as the sun produces .0 (Ra = 1) 2 3 4 5 6 7 9...

The myth of Atum Ra as the self-generated genitor has a perfect basis in reality (the real world) that is found conceptually in mathematics.

The myth is about mathmathematics.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karnsculpture wrote:
The problem with the 3 mummies construct is that we know that they were all originally interred elsewhere.

KV35EL (Tiye) had space constructed for her in the tomb of her husband in the VOK and also at Amarna in the royal tomb. It is not known if she was originally buried with her husband or son, but it seems likely that she was in KV55 at some point as her shrine was found there. At some point before the reign of Horemheb she was moved, most likely to her husbandís tomb WV22. From there she eventually travelled to KV35. We know she moved and roughly when because of the flooding in the valley which obscured KV55 and Tutankhamunís tomb in the reign of Ay and before the reign of Horemheb. We know this because workmenís huts were built on top of the entrance to Tutís tomb on the level of ground that also obscured KV55 and KV63. The movements of mummies being restored in the second intermediate period are in part recorded on the coffins and in tombs by the officials who undertook the work. We donít have dockets or inscriptions relating to the naked KV35 mummies but we do for Amenhotep III who must have shared his journey with them.

As for extra parts there were 2 detached skulls plus various limbs found in the tomb, so at some point there were 2 other mummies there as well. One arm thought to belong to KV35YL with a bent elbow turned out to be that of a male; so you possibly have another king represented.

What Iím saying in a very long winded way is that any construct based on KV35 must be flawed due to the journey those bodies have taken. Minimum KV35EL was moved twice. Likely the younger lady and boy were also in WV22 and were kept together as a family group.

I am jumping back fora second to June 01, 2020 to respond to a concern that I might have missed.

Official movements of mummies from one location to another should be studied if possible but does not affect significance of the constructed reference in this case of the three mummies in KV35 (J-c).

The true identities of those three mummified figures (EL, the boy, and YL) does not change what they represent.

They represent
- (EL) a queen who is in the favored position of having given birth to the king's heir.
- (the boy) then generally the king's heir and successor.
- (YL) then represents one whose child is not or was not to be successful heir

(EL) has a large hole in her abdomen to symbolize greatness of a child she bears.
She symbolizes a great royall wife who bears a pharaoh..

(YL) has a hole in her face to symbolize shame (a less favorable position but not actual shame that was suffered by the YL as a living).

The boy in middle position is heir in a neutral position.

By negative inclusion, his father the king's position is above the boy who is between the queens.

The constructed reference is a template that demonstrates the order of succession and authority.

The king is to be above the queens and boy (heir).

The heir is protectively between the queens who have authority and care over him until he is coronated. Both (or all) queens are guardians of the heir regardless of which queen is his mother.

If the king dies before the boy can take his reign then his mother (favored or more accurately in superior hierarchical position) exercised authority for the boy until he was of age to reign..

His mother's right arm was his strength in childhood.

The (YL) position was relatively subservient to to the heir (as his guardian but not his mother).

The line of succession of kings if drawn as a diagram proceeds along the center between queens of the king.

This is one piece of information that helps to inform and affirm that Tutankhamun's mother (Meritaten) cared for the boy before his grandmother (Nefertiti) assumed responsibility on death of his mother.

Whether the mummies in KV35 (J-c) are genetically matched or relatives to any others does not affect their elemental roles in the constructed reference.

Whether they were moved or not move between is not relevant to change what they signify as noted here although such movement might have different or additional significance.

Finally for this note, an arm was found on floor in the KV35 (J-c) chamber.

Right of the mummy (YL) was torn from it and missing.

Whether it was her arm on the floor is not raised here.

A severed right arm generally signifies severed power or strength that is cut off.

Significance of the severed right arm on the floor in KV35 (J-c) seems to have definition in the tomb off Tutankhamun where a staff carved with the figure of a bound African slave was found on a couch in the antechamber missing an arm that was found on floor of the chamber.

Therei is no mistaking there that the arm belonged to a captured slave (even if a carved figure)..

A second staff with a captive figure had a severed leg that was found on the ground.

I think the two staves are representative and inform about the significance of severed that were found elsewhere like in KV35.

A severed right symbolizes powe and strength that is cut from a person.

The two staves in the tomb of Tutankhamun apparently inform that an severed limb on the ground is indicative to identify a slave, captive or servant.

Such significance adds support to my findings by other references and repeated assertions that the mummies in KV35 (J-c) are servants and not royal.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(continuation of preceding post)

Consider that if a severed limb is found on the floor of a chamber in a royal tomb then the chamber is a domain for servants or captives in which no royal figure in dignity would be laid to rest in burial.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(continued)

About KV35 (J-c) and the three mummies as a constructed reference.

I created a pdf that with some illustrations might give more clarity to my explanations with only text about the constructed reference (or one of the constructed references) in KV35 (J-c).

The pdf shows information from the constructed reference rendered in diagram which is one of the objectives of the construct -- to have the observer consider the construct in diagram format.

It also shows how the constructed reference in KV35 (J-c) relates to Tutankhamun, Neferneferuaten, Smenkhare, Meritaten, Nefertiti, and Akhenaten and also to the painting on east wall in the burial chamber of Tutankhamun.

KV35 (J-c) Constructed Reference with Diagram
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maat wrote:
34. A Scribal Construct in the Treasury

Howard Carter found the Anubis shrine at doorway in the treasury of the tomb.

A sculpted lifesize black jackal figure lay atop its shrine with the shrine box upon a sledge (palanquin) with carrying poles. [Carter no. 261]

A linen shirt that bears an inscription with name of Akhenaten was found wrapped onto the jackal figure. [Carter no. 261A]

The preceding quote is from my post on Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:16 pm.

In hindsight, my explanation that used only text seems too broad in scope and might be simpler to understand with tables and images.

I put together a pdf that more clearly and narrowly focuses to explain limited aspects of one hieroglyphic construction in the Treasury of KV62.

The constructed reference that contains the hieroglyphic construction contains information about Tutankhamun.

The pdf attempts to demonstrate how fundamental aspects of the constructed reference are read.

Hieroglyphic_Construction_in_KV62_Treasury pdf
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Correction:

maat wrote:
The Treasury Procession
I will note here without explanation (for brevity) that the three tazze represent
Meritaten, Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun.

My statement (Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:28 pm) that is quoted here is inaccurate.

It is accurately that the three tazze represent Meritaten, Tutankhamun and Nefertiti while Ankhesenamun is represented by a 'negative inclusion'.

I recently posted a pdf that explains the constructed reference of three calcite tazze. One tazzo is a missing cover that represents Ankhesenamun.

The missing cover is a negative inclusion.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Update (in pdf):

I (Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:17 pm) that Meritaten is Tutankhamun's mother and "the face of the mask is the face of Tutankhamun's mother."
Quote:

But the face of the mask is the face of Tutankhamun's mother.
Additional constructs in the tomb inform about the identity.
The mask is rendered honorific because the son (Tutankhamun) honors his mother and Nefertiti honors her daughter. Meritaten died before both Tutankhamun and Nefertiti.
So, it is the face of meritaten that the mask bears.

My identification of Meritaten as the face on the mask was incorrect.

I had not previously recognized references for Ankhesenamun as I have more recently within two constructed references that involve three calcite tazze and another that involves four miniature coffins that are related to the three coffins in the burial chamber.

The supposed lock of hair of queen Tiye is also addressed because it is within the set of miniature coffins as a reference element.

Updated information identifies Ankhesenamun as the person who is represented by the gold mask.

My note that Nefertiti honors her daughter still stands but Tutankhamun honors his queen with his inscription on the mask (not his mother).

The constructed references (of four miniature coffins), their involvement with (three large coffins), gold mask and gold hands that expose identity of the mask are explained in the following linked pdf.

Four Miniature Coffins (pdf)

I created the pdf (26 pages and 1073 KB) to better show and explain some details about the involved constructed references.
maat
Scribe
Scribe

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On page 8 of the pdf (Four Miniature Coffins (pdf)), I accidentally wrote:

"Ankhesenamun as symbolized by the fourth coffin was not prohibited from bearing children although hair in the symbolic coffin indicates she was fertile (as hair represents parentage and children)."

The sentence should correctly inform that Ankhesenamun was prohibited from bearing children.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Egyptian Dreams Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: